Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of ㅂㄴㅂㄱ and ㅈㅇ eye revision surgery consultations around Gangnam Station

지하철돌덩이 2023-02-14 (화) 01:05 1 Years ago 613
There was no consultation fee for either of them, and I consulted in the order of director - director - director. I knew that reoperation would cost between 150 and 200, and I went there without knowing, but they were the directors who had appeared on Let Me In; So I guess there were more foreigners than Koreans. The director said that he couldn't get the eye shape I wanted and that he could only match the face. When I consulted with the manager, the price went way beyond what I expected. I thought about it and said I would reschedule the reservation, but he said that if I reschedule, I would be charged VAT . (ㄱㅇㅈ) Likewise, it is a place that occupies an entire building, but there were relatively few people. Maybe that's why I asked if I had any more questions during the consultation with the director. He said he could arrange the line I wanted to some extent. The price seemed reasonable. I went to two places. Should I do more digging or just make a reservation? I'm thinking about catching it

Comment 1
Qwertii22 2023-02-15 (수) 16:19 1 Years ago Address
Where is ㅂㄴㅂㄱ??ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List