• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅇㅁㄹ consultation review

lililillli… 2023-02-06 (월) 17:30 1 Years ago 1058
I came to have a nose consultation with the representative director, Nunjae. Since it was a weekend, I made a reservation a month in advance and went there excitedly, but they said the wait would be long, so I went with my mind ready . For reference, it is said that consultations other than the area mentioned at the time of reservation are not possible. First of all, I talked to the head of counseling, and he was so kind and if I asked any questions, he slowly told me everything and recommended only what I really needed without overdoing it! Rather, I wanted to do more, but he said it was okay if I didn't do it, so I was relieved. After that, I consulted with the director, and I was surprised that he was more blunt with sweet pumpkin than I thought . He did not overdo it, naturally, and explained it. On the other hand, it was regrettable that it wasn't the dramatic change I wanted, but I believed in it. Since it was my first consultation, I couldn't show the director the prepared picture because I didn't have the courage, but even if I did, I think he would have said that it didn't suit my face for some reason. It was.

Comment 7
부작용시러다그 2023-02-06 (월) 22:31 1 Years ago Address
Are you the director?

lililillli… Writer 2023-02-07 (화) 12:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
rida 2023-02-09 (목) 00:32 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I have to go here too... I'm dizzy from selling my hands.

lililillli… Writer 2023-02-15 (수) 14:10 1 Years ago Address
병원 고르는게 정말 어려운것 같아ㅠㅠ 재재수술이라 마지막으로 하고 끝내고 싶어서 더 신중하게 고르게 되더라구.. 꼭 원하는 스타일로 이쁘게 되길 바래:)!!
자연유착매몰 2023-02-11 (토) 13:42 1 Years ago Address
후기고마워 참고할게
당근이양 2023-02-13 (월) 15:41 1 Years ago Address
한달 뒤 예약 잡혔는데 기다려볼만큼 만족스러울까?

lililillli… Writer 2023-02-15 (수) 14:08 1 Years ago Address
수술결과에 대해서는 믿을만 한것같아! 원하는 스타일 정하고 가서 꼬치꼬치 캐물어보는걸 추천해~! 안되는건 안된다고 하셔서 최종 라인 보고 결정하면 좋을것같애ㅎㅎ
Prev  Next  List