• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Chin Tip Advance Hospital Review

정보스스 2023-02-12 (일) 09:55 1 Years ago 1566
To improve my chin, I visited a total of 3 hospitals and received consultations. 1. ㄷㅇㅇ I went there because it was so big and famous, but I made a reservation for Dr. ㅇㅅㅇ, right? However, when I visited the hospital and said that there was a special treatment fee of 100,000 won, please make a reservation, the consultation director said that he does not perform the first surgery but only reoperations, and introduced me to another contour director. Is this correct..? So, despite making a reservation, I was not able to receive a consultation even after waiting for 2 hours, so I received a consultation the next day. 2. ㅇㅇㅇ appeared a lot on YouTube, so I tried to go with ㅂㄹㅇ, but ㅂㄹㅇ was fully booked for consultations until two weeks later. First of all, I received consultation for chin advancement from Dr. ㅂㅂㅈ here, and he recommended 6mm ㅅ osteotomy and explained it very well in an easy-to-understand way. 3. ㅇㅇㄹㅁ When I received the consultation, I heard that there is also a double chin muscle tie surgery? I was debating whether to do it or not because I saw a great before and after difference in how my jawline was revitalized after reading the reviews, but they said that even if only the chin tip was advanced, the side lines would be improved, so I received consultation for 6mm chin augmentation. I ended up getting chin augmentation at ㅇㅇㅇ .

Comment 3
8932 2023-02-13 (월) 23:14 1 Years ago Address
얼마주고하셨어요?
빠갱스 2023-02-14 (화) 11:29 1 Years ago Address
얼마에요? 비용 공유도 가능한가요 ㅠㅠ 혹시 ㅇㅇㅇ 압구정?
아아악악앙 2023-05-15 (월) 03:03 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List