• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅂㅌ Eye, nose, foot review

에비앙생수 2023-02-11 (토) 11:01 1 Years ago 547
Consultation order: Director -> Director -> Director Consultation fee: None Hospital facilities: Clean, friendly director haha ​​———— You don't need to do fat grafting. Just do fat redistribution. Put silicone in your nose and leave. There is no need to use costal cartilage from the beginning of nose tip plastic surgery . Let's make an incision for the eyes, but don't bother with an opening haha. I think you don't have to do that haha. -> Me: Also a back opening?? Director: I don't think you need to have a back opening. —————— I'm going to use ear cartilage . The nasal septum is like a support for the nose, but if you use this, your nose may become weak or it may cause problems over time. It's safer than the nasal septum . Let's use ear cartilage... There is no need to use costal cartilage from the beginning. Let's put about 5mm of silicone into the bridge of the nose... -> Me: Aren't you putting too much?     Director: Well, it’s not that high.. Me: What do you think about plastic surgery only on the tip of the nose? Director: Rather than just the tip of the nose, I recommend doing the bridge of the nose as well, but if you just want to slightly change the shape of the nose, just the tip of the nose is fine.. You don't have a bad bridge of the nose... _______________ Fat relocation is a must. It’s the same.. Fat transplantation is effective to some extent with fat redistribution, so there is no need to do fat grafting… Eye correction should be done through incisions... I'm worried about whether or not to get a cannula -> I don't have wild eyes or anything like that right now, so I don't have to, but if I do, my eyes will be cooler than they are now... The back canopy will be more effective than the front... —————— Nose bridge + tip of the nose: 280 Nose tip: 230 Incision eye correction: 170 Under-eye fat relocation: 100 VAT not included.. Same price for cash or card..
Written by
App

Comment 1
괘뭉 2023-02-11 (토) 16:54 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I wanted to go here, thank you.
Prev  Next  List