• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Contour + Elevation Feet Review & Questions: ㅅㅅㅇ / ㄹㅂㅇ

리즈한 2023-02-02 (목) 00:54 1 Years ago 1414
Consultations were held at the two hospitals as they both perform contouring and lift surgery. This is a case in which a person in their 40s or older received an elevation consultation due to side effects from contouring surgery. Hospital name: ㄹㅂㅇ Consultant: Director Jeong ㅈㅇ Consultation fee: 0 won Contouring and facial full lift done by one person. The surgery was performed to save the retaining ligament connected to the cheekbone. The characteristic feature is that the incision goes into the line in front of the ear. It is said to be more effective in cutting and pulling the remaining skin than making an incision behind the protruding area in the center of the ear. I liked that he was kind and explained things calmly and thoroughly. Satisfaction after consultation was high, but it was strange that there were no waiting patients compared to other hospitals. I'm worried because there aren't many consultation reviews. For reference, the cost is the highest among the four consultation centers. So maybe there are few patients... Hospital name: ㅅㅅㅇ Consultant: Director Park ㅈㄹ / Director Han ㄱㄴ Consultation fee: 0 won Both of them have a good attitude toward patients. Surgery is recommended to be safe and moderate rather than dramatic results. At three other hospitals, I was recommended a full lift excluding contouring and neck, but they said that a SMAS volume lift (incision above the sideburns only) could compensate for the side effects to some extent after contouring. This is a bit ambiguous as it is said that if the patient's expectations are high, they may be dissatisfied with that alone. It's good to only have a SMAS volume lift because it reduces the burden on the mind and there is no incision in front of the ears, so recovery is faster... I think there will be quite a bit of fat left after the square jaw + cheekbone contour, but I'm concerned that a full lift will be inevitable within 1-2 years. I'm in my 40s and have a wide square jaw, so I wonder if just a SMAS volume lift (mini lift of the upper face) would be okay. If anyone has a similar case, please leave a comment or comment.

Comment 5
다이님 2023-02-02 (목) 00:59 1 Years ago Address
흠 어렵다
오마무어누 2023-02-02 (목) 01:03 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㅂㅇ 상담좋았었는데 재상담하고 싶네
제리제리뽀 2023-02-09 (목) 10:54 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

리즈한 Writer 2023-02-09 (목) 13:08 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
yoonej4 2023-02-14 (화) 13:36 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㅂㅇ, ㅅㅅㅇ 궁금한곳이였는데 후기 고마워~
ㅅㅅㅇ는 과잉진료없이 딱 필요한것만 봐준다고 후기 많이 봤는데 그런듯하네~~ 나였으면 ㅅㅅㅇ가 더 끌릴거 같긴해