Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

What do surgeons look for during consultations? ㄷㅌㄹㅁ Review of double-handed footwork

가나다라자하 2023-02-04 (토) 16:56 1 Years ago 1355
What do officials look for when consulting? Delicate consultation? The director or manager who caters to me? How to perform surgery? Hospital facilities? price? Please read this article and leave a comment. This hospital wasn't in my plans for a foot surgery, but it was recommended to me by an acquaintance, so it was the last hospital I went to. First of all, I went to this hospital after hearing a lot about the need for incisions and double eyelid surgery (one or both of the rows) and eye bridge surgery. Here, I thought it was good because they didn't recommend excessively because they said that just making a double incision and cutting the flesh, which is called pseudoptosis, would enlarge the eyes enough. (Actually, I'm not sure about my eyes, so I'm going to the ophthalmologist today and tomorrow to get a ptosis test.) I'm also grateful that they drew the line. It was okay... He was the only director who said that it was not necessary to open the bridge, so this alone made it the final choice among the hospitals that were evaluated. I knew that because I heard a rumor that the director clearly said that it is okay to become a director and that it is not possible to become a director. But when I went with Irene's eyes and asked if it would happen like this, he said it was possible, but he said that just because I have dual hands doesn't mean Irene's eyes will be like this, so he laughed a little? I was laughing. I was in a really bad mood. I didn't say that you would become Irene if you only had two hands, but all of a sudden? I know it doesn't work... Haha, those eyes seemed like the best example of an in-out picture, so I showed them this line, but it was a bit like that. Maybe it was because I went alone as a minor, but it was a bit rude. (My parents made a reservation, but I didn't have time, so I went alone with consent.) I don't know if the atmosphere was friendly and joking, but it was a bit rude. It was a rough and desolate atmosphere, so I was just exchanging questions by saying, “Okay, if I explain,” but being double-handed doesn’t make you an Irene haha. I also spoke in a somewhat dismissive tone… Also, is it possible to see a case of double-handed eyes in a condition similar to mine? Did you do it? At this time, he said in that dismissive tone, “Find it out on your own. I don’t even remember everything. I was really embarrassed and embarrassed. I just said I would understand. If the officials are wondering why you came looking for them and asked…” The way the doctor sees my eyes and the eyes I judge and find may be different in each case. That's why I wanted to ask for his opinion directly. This eye was similar to mine in some ways, but this surgery improved it like this... After the doctor's consultation, I showed them before and after photos on the website during the consultation, but none of them looked similar to my eyes... When he recommended epicanthoplasty, Dr. Tabeungwon said that I have a bridge of the nose and the gap is already just right. I also thought that the gap wasn't wide enough, so I thought that if I cut it further, it would look crowded, so I told him that, and he said they would do 15mm each, but when I looked it up, it was 3mm. Even though it was torn a lot, it's not that big of a deal. Look, it's slit, but it doesn't look crowded, right? When I look at all the pictures that were shown, before the surgery, the space between the eyes was really, really wide, and then the gap between the eyes got better after the surgery. Anyone can see that the space between the eyes is wide... There wasn't a single example like mine. Conclusion - I had confidence because there were no excessive recommendations for surgery, but the director was more pushy than friendly, so if you haven't been to a consultation a few times or if it's your first time, you may be a bit concerned.

Comment 7
멜료 2023-02-10 (금) 02:49 1 Years ago Address
그 무시한 곳은 걸렀으면 좋겠어
태도가 좀 별로인 것 같아
된다 안된다 솔직하게 얘기해주는 건 정말 좋은데
음 난 아무리 맛집이어도 서비스 개나주는 곳은 별로 가고싶지 않더라
탄천너구리 2023-02-14 (화) 11:14 1 Years ago Address
도토리묵?

사예영 2023-04-20 (목) 01:08 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
태태태태찌 2023-06-30 (금) 00:04 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.