• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[체형&바디]

Review of thigh jaundice

엉뷰 2023-02-03 (금) 14:47 1 Years ago 1158
1. Facilitated by the counseling director. It was reliable because it was a price scouting system (it wasn't a rubber band price). I consulted and the scale was not large, so it felt complicated overall. I am proud of being a one-person director, and the director provides detailed consultation, but I do not do it here. 2. ㅇㅇㅇㅇ The facility felt like the oldest place I’ve been to. The staff are friendly. I went there because I heard it was good value for money, but the price was cheaper than other places. The director facilitated the treatment and had a pleasant personality, so he pointed out the areas where I had muscles and spoke honestly. We also organize the quotation consultation and write it down in a text message or card. 3. ㄹㅂㅇㅂㄴ The scale is large, and the consultation was done by Dr. B, who provided detailed consultation using ultrasound and has a lot of experience with dialysis. I liked that they immediately showed me a review photo of a case similar to my thighs, took a photo, and drew it while providing consultation. The director has a lot of experience, so he speaks honestly. To some extent, it is possible and impossible. That's actually more reliable! The price is in the mid-range 4. Director S is kind. The facility was so big. I was most curious about the consultation here because I saw a review saying that they only perform surgery on cases that are clearly effective, but I liked the consultation because there are a lot of things that can be seen on an ultrasound + they asked me what I wanted (whether it was a line or a volume). The price is very expensive
Written by
App

Comment 6
웅잉응 2023-02-16 (목) 01:12 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
슽에이 2023-02-22 (수) 15:08 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
하무하무 2023-03-22 (수) 10:53 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㅇㅌ개비쌈  ㅊ원장님은 초음파 안봐주던데...
우울하다아아 2023-04-12 (수) 20:02 1 Years ago Address
나 ㄹㅇㅇㅂ에서 했엇는제 ㅎ...

단랑 2023-11-09 (목) 15:03 10 Months ago Address