• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅂㅇㅇ Rhinoplasty consultation review

옒s 2023-02-02 (목) 14:09 1 Years ago 2977

Last week, I went to B&A and got a consultation!!!!!!!!!!ㅎ Originally, I scheduled a consultation just to get a nose tip (raise the tip of my nose). The director was so nice, the manager too! It was a 10 a.m. consultation, and there were a lot of people waiting, but there was a lot of hugging and taking pictures, followed by a consultation with the director and then a consultation with the manager! If it doesn't work, he tells me straight away that it can't be done. He talks about the problem, improvement points, etc. in a somewhat direct way. Honestly... I think it's better to talk directly rather than talking back. ㅠㅠ! (ex: Well, you can do it if you want, but it won’t really turn out pretty) It’s like this!  I've been teased a lot for my arrow nose for a long time, and these days, when I take pictures, I only want to take mirror pictures so I can't see my nose. My arrow nose is so visible. When my friends take pictures of me, they can only see my real nose. I hate my arrow nose so much. When I was 20 years old, I had a double nose. I wanted to have surgery, but to be honest, I was so scared that I just looked at my eyes. If I had met Dr. B at that time, I might have done it. Haha. I said that I was very worried about my arrow nose and long nose, so he kindly told me about correction methods and other things, so I trusted him and set a surgery date right away. ~ Surgery scheduled for Friday, February 24th after half a day.. (My style is not to show off, I tend to choose based on recommendations from people around me, etc.) The details of the surgery are: incision, bevel trimming + incision, nose tip, ear cartilage, nasal septum, and tip of the nose. The tip of my nose is too far down when I look at the picture..? It's a total mess haha. Until now, I thought my nose was the only problem, but it has a hooked nose and is asymmetrical, so I was so shocked that I didn't know why my nose was almost hanging. The people at the hospital were very kind, and the director had good experience, and the people who came looking for the director were great. I heard there are many,, but first of all, I liked the good impression of the director. Please become my second father.. Deukheun Deukheun Hospital name: B&Young Clinic Price: 550

Comment 12
수딩젤 2023-02-02 (목) 17:41 1 Years ago Address
고생하셨네요

옒s Writer 2023-02-07 (화) 10:37 1 Years ago Address
고마워!
규균 2023-02-02 (목) 18:31 1 Years ago Address
고생했어 ㅠㅠ

옒s Writer 2023-02-07 (화) 10:37 1 Years ago Address
수술이 잘 되었으면 좋겠댜,, 고마워!
Eidj 2023-02-03 (금) 11:12 1 Years ago Address
잘 받규 오세요ㅠㅠ

옒s Writer 2023-02-07 (화) 10:38 1 Years ago Address