• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

[Eye revision surgery 2

신나라레코드 2022-06-15 (수) 14:29 2 Years ago 1209
-Location: Apgujeong Station (Easy to find) -Director for 1 person -Consultation fee 5,000won -Waiting for less than 10 minutes (it was in the morning, but there were some customers waiting) -Incision (full eye correction-line) *Once the director saw it on YouTube He looked lively and youthful, and his tone was the same. The manager took a picture of the eyes open/closed first, and based on that, the director consulted *The best thing was to raise the snow and make extra/draw the line in detail *Similar cases are also shown He gave me and confirmed the part about the risk (the part I didnt think of) *The consultation time seems a little short, so Im going to have another consultation. I saw a lot of big cars (celebrity cars/in shows cars)... So I thought there was a lot of parking. -Director of 1 person -No consultation fee -There is a wait even if you arrive at the appointment time (It seems that you receive several people at the same time; *What is the reason for coming here? If you ask me, its too much, so I just want you to say only the necessary parts (if my words are long, you wont hear them all) > ppt You dont need these. if not, you cant if not it shouldnt Just tell me

Comment 5
라다다여져 2022-06-16 (목) 05:37 2 Years ago Address
Thanks for the good information
가지호호 2022-06-17 (금) 15:47 2 Years ago Address
Thats great.. Did you make a reservation online before going to the consultation?

신나라레코드 Writer 2022-06-17 (금) 17:04 2 Years ago Address
Thats right, I made an online reservation (using Kakao Talk) in the morning.
ZISC 2022-06-27 (월) 22:49 2 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다
winter1216 2023-02-27 (월) 09:38 1 Years ago Address
후기 감사합니다!
Prev  Next  List