• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅁㅁ, ㅋㅇㅇㅇ ㅇㅎ Kobal Pum Review

흐귝 2022-06-12 (일) 16:42 2 Years ago 2152
I am a garlic nose with a low, blunt nose! Its my first nose surgery and its natural! Ive been consulted with two places where Im talking about,,, Im planning on consulting next week. I ran, but they were so kind.. I simply wrote the purpose of the operation, whether the operation was performed, and the CCTV consent form, and went to see the director. Wait x Doctor? When the director comes in, take off my mask and look at my entire face. Check 3.5mm under the nose? You said, but this is meaningless.. I was wondering what would happen after the silicone nose bridge + nose tip ear cartilage surgery, but there is no mention of what kind of silicone it is. They say that the cartilage of the nose is not developed or that it is a nose that lacks fat.. If you make a mistake, it is recommended that you slightly increase it because you will get plastic surgery. Do not take off the mask during the consultation with the director. Went for a consultation on a Saturday and waited about 20 minutes. There are waiting customers When you go to the consultation with the director, write down what you are worried about. This can be improved in any way, but this is impossible. Improve the spread of your nose when you smile. ..) He said that cartilage rearrangement or filling with donated dermis is needed to improve the feeling of a stuffy nose (donation is said to be slow absorption) It was good to be able to predict what kind of nose it would be by pointing out the nose line and angle one by one. (Ear cartilage if insufficient) + Cartilage rearrangement to improve a stuffy nose (donated dermis if insufficient) Director Lee Li-shim came in in the middle of the waiting consultation and seemed to want to finish it quickly Ive been thinking a lot.. Im planning to do both eyes and nose for the second time, but when I said that I want to improve the rustic feeling in a stylish way, they said that the eyes would be more dramatic than the nose, so I think I should re-select the eye hospital list. Im in a hurry to match it.

Comment 14
다다익쿠 2022-06-13 (월) 11:09 2 Years ago Address
Im going to the Mint rhinoplasty consultation.. Im afraid the doctor will be scared

흐귝 Writer 2022-06-14 (화) 14:07 2 Years ago Address
Its not scary and the annoyance is strong. Please explain everything...
알로하엄마 2022-06-13 (월) 12:02 2 Years ago Address
wish you good luck
다라달아아 2022-06-13 (월) 12:50 2 Years ago Address
When is ㅇㅇㅇㅇ?? I used to have my nose here, but when I go to a counselor, he honestly tells me the level of improvement, so it helps a lot.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

흐귝 Writer 2022-06-14 (화) 14:06 2 Years ago Address
Reservations here are very late ㅠㅠ Its the 6/27th, but the vacation ended before that, so I wont be able to go unless there are cancellations.
쑤부기 2022-06-13 (월) 17:27 2 Years ago Address
The surgical method is a little different from mine, but I raised the nose and narrowed the septum at the tip of the nose.

흐귝 Writer 2022-06-14 (화) 14:07 2 Years ago Address
I think the mint will do well, but Im worried because the price is high.
라다다여져 2022-06-16 (목) 05:40 2 Years ago Address
thank you!
wine1231 2022-06-20 (월) 14:57 2 Years ago Address
How much does mint nose surgery cost? Its expensive, but Im curious.

흐귝 Writer 2022-06-21 (화) 10:53 2 Years ago Address
In my case, they called 520!

안전주의자 2022-06-24 (금) 00:23 2 Years ago Address
나도 가격 알수있을까? 여기 예약걸어놨엉ㅎㅎ
rbdus950 2022-06-21 (화) 16:12 2 Years ago Address
thank you for the information
코코콛 2022-08-01 (월) 23:53 2 Years ago Address
정보공유 감사합니당
하이핼로우염 2023-02-26 (일) 18:17 1 Years ago Address
ㅁㅌ 원장님 상담중에는 마스크를 벗지 않는다는게 코를 직접 보고 말씀하시는게 아니라 사진만 보고 말씀하신다는건가요??
Prev  Next  List