• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of revision surgery df,p counseling

ikikik 2022-06-13 (월) 19:58 2 Years ago 399
1.P Plastic Surgery I looked at the plastic surgery application and heard that the price was good and the style I wanted was a gorgeous style, so I applied for a consultation. I was nervous, but the managers were friendly. I made a reservation, but I wrote down the simple details and waited for a consultation right away. At that time, I knew that the high and glamorous line was the truth, so I wanted the manager to do it in the most luxurious style. After explaining the recommended surgery, he told me to ask him if he had any questions. He recommended correcting the eyes, buried, tucked in, and tweezed, and said directly that he did not recommend anything else. I was nervous, so I couldnt think of any questions, and I remember that the consultation didnt take that long! About 5 minutes or so? The price was not applied to the event, and there was no discount, so there was no 278 consultation fee, and I had to pay the reservation immediately to get the event price. When the manager asked what line he wanted, he wanted to outline it at the time, but in my eyes, I think I need to think about the outline a bit? They say I dont recommend it, and if the doctor outlines it, it can turn into a sausage eye. My eye condition is sagging and Im very chubby, so I recommend in-out rather than out. He explained the effect when I cut it with a slit. Realistically, I explained what was right for me, and the recommended surgery was an incision, anterior slit, an eyelid correction, a lower slit, and the price was 3.25 million won.

Comment 1
eclipsoft 2022-06-17 (금) 18:34 2 Years ago Address
Thanks for the info~
Prev  Next  List