• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

ㅅㅇㅈㅇ Review of the protruding chin and foot product

에비앙생수 2023-01-26 (목) 09:58 1 Years ago 2222
I received a consultation from the director of Sss plastic surgery near Apgujeong Station. Consultation: Consultation with the director -> Consultation with the manager Consultation fee: None Waiting time: 40 minutes Friendliness: Friendly Estimate: 11.5 million won for ASO surgery Maybe because ASO is a hospital famous for blind chins, even though I went on a weekday morning, there were 5 to 6 people waiting. (There was also one Chinese person...) The interior was honestly a bit old-fashioned... but I don't care about this. The doctor was gentle and kind. There is no need to have a blind jaw, and it won't be effective. All you need to do is protruding mouth surgery... ( Estimate: 11.5 million won) Collaboration with ㅇㅅ Dental Clinic in the same building. Before the surgery, you decide on the direction of the surgery with the dentist. After the surgery, the orthodontic treatment seems to be done by that dentist. It is said that you can find out whether or not you need to have orthodontic treatment after ASO surgery.. There may be cases where even people who do not need to have orthodontic treatment need to do so after ASO surgery.. It's a very famous hospital, and they have a lot of experience, so I don't trust their skills.. But since the direction of surgery is completely opposite to the ㅇㄹㅈ plastic surgery clinic I went to before, ㄹㅇ I'm not sure where to go now... ㅜㅜㅜ ㅇㄹㅈ has protruding mouth surgery You should never have protruding mouth surgery because it will cause lumps. All you need to do is straight jaw surgery!!.. This is the position... (consultation after CT scan) There is no need for short chin surgery, let's do protruding mouth surgery!!.. The hospital that wants to do low chin surgery is not confident in protruding mouth surgery, so they have no need for protruding mouth surgery . I'm going to do it through surgery, and even just protruding mouth surgery will have a lot of results. Don't worry because it won't end up as a lump sum. This is my position... (CT scan I'm thinking of selling it... Frankly, my personal opinion is that for ㅇㄹㅈ, I had a CT scan and consultation, but for ㅅㅇㅈㅇ, I didn't get a CT scan and then consulted ... ㅇㄹㅈ costs less, and the ㅇㄹㅈ surgery method doesn't do any corrections or anything, and it's done right after the surgery... ㅅㄹㅈㅇ surgery method. I heard that I might have to get it corrected, so I'm more attracted to ㅇㄹㅈ, but... when it comes to Seongyesa and Seonggal, ㅅㅇㅈㅇ has more reviews and better reviews, so I'm just going to look around at a few more places and make a decision.. ㅇㅇ
Written by
App

Comment 14
꺾이지않는마음 2023-01-26 (목) 13:00 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

에비앙생수 Writer 2023-01-26 (목) 13:17 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

꺾이지않는마음 2023-01-26 (목) 17:55 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

에비앙생수 Writer 2023-01-26 (목) 21:14 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
kenzo44 2023-01-26 (목) 18:07 1 Years ago Address
When it comes to plastic surgery, it’s best to show off your feet a lot.
별별별잉 2023-01-26 (목) 20:29 1 Years ago Address
10 million won... that's huge.

에비앙생수 Writer 2023-01-27 (금) 18:04 1 Years ago Address
This place is especially more expensive than other places haha. It seems like the skill is worth the price..
Shkk12 2023-01-27 (금) 16:28 1 Years ago Address
thank you for the information
성형kim 2023-01-29 (일) 01:26 1 Years ago Address
The quote is amazing..
유으녜 2023-05-16 (화) 21:42 1 Years ago Address
Can you tell me how much the estimate was?

에비앙생수 Writer 2023-05-16 (화) 21:42 1 Years ago Address
You can see it in my article list.

에비앙생수 Writer 2023-05-16 (화) 21:43 1 Years ago Address
https://sungyesa.com/new/bbs/board.php?bo_table=m01&wr_id=49554

에비앙생수 Writer 2023-05-16 (화) 21:44 1 Years ago Address
I got 4 million won for chinless surgery using the sandwich osteotomy method.
아름별 2024-01-25 (목) 01:42 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List