Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose revision surgery Apgujeong 2nd (focused on ear cartilage)

슬프지않아 2022-06-13 (월) 16:54 2 Years ago 1334
1) Sang-beom Kim: Gypsum version of rhinoplasty! (Consultation fee 5,000 won) There was only one person when I went in because it is not the peak season right now! And while writing the chart, the manager first wrote about the condition of the nose because it is a revision rhinoplasty! The consultation was right on time! Heh The teacher talked about gypsum rhinoplasty and told me about the plastic surgery method and my problems with a large mirror! He also asked me if I had any problems or questions about my thoughts! During the operation, silicone was put in and the patient saw it and decided to perform the operation! Because safety is important, he told me not to drink even a sip of alcohol for 6 months! You said that it would be good to have the nostrils reduced. How do you feel about reducing your nose? The price is similar to Daegu since I am from Daegu! Its 380 to 4 million won. Maybe if you reduce the nose, more will be added. In terms of price, it was okay, but I wasnt particularly drawn to it. Fatler is curious and embarrassed! I dont know if its the person waiting to enter or the guardian! There were 5-6 minutes longer than expected! The information desk teacher called me someone ! Thank you for being respectful of something! I wrote down the chart in a simple way and the teacher made it according to the consultation time! It seemed like you were a little busy, but ㅠㅡㅠ Still, he gave me detailed advice. It took me about 20 minutes! He spoke naturally using ear cartilage and lowered the nostrils, Here too, he said how about reducing the nostrils ㅠㅠ He took a picture and said it would be like this while photoshoping .! The price was 500-600 seconds! He said that they also take care of the laser swelling. Hehe There is a 10% VAT so the price is going up a little bit ~ It seems like he is doing a lot of manipulations ㅠㅠ First of all, I still consulted with Kim Sang-beom and ㄱㅇㅇ! It will be decided out of 5.! Everyone, if you can afford nose surgery, dont do it!!! ㅠ If you dont like the first surgery, you have to think about re-surgery after a while, and if you touch it, you cant come back.
Written by
App

Comment 14
귀똘뚜기 2022-06-13 (월) 22:15 2 Years ago Address
How was Yejins virtual plastic surgery?? I heard that it is a responsible hospital with good follow-up care, so I would like to go to a consultation for reoperation, but I am so happy that you left such a detailed review of the consultation!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

슬프지않아 Writer 2022-06-14 (화) 18:21 2 Years ago Address
I cant believe all virtual plastic surgery, but if it comes out like that, I want to have surgery! Lets go to counseling haha
베이지그 2022-06-14 (화) 09:34 2 Years ago Address
Yejin Did you make a reservation a few days in advance? Im trying to make an appointment for a consultation, but Im afraid there are a lot of people these days.

슬프지않아 Writer 2022-06-14 (화) 11:08 2 Years ago Address
2 main !!! Well, the manager said it wasnt vacation yet so it wasnt very busy!!
닠에임 2022-06-14 (화) 19:57 2 Years ago Address
Hope it goes well!!

슬프지않아 Writer 2022-06-16 (목) 21:02 2 Years ago Address
Yep ㅠㅠ I hope it goes well.
부잉부 2022-06-16 (목) 09:13 2 Years ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review!!!!!!!

슬프지않아 Writer 2022-06-16 (목) 21:01 2 Years ago Address
Yep haha ​​Ive looked around like this, but I havent decided on a place yet.
쑤닝쑤닝 2022-06-16 (목) 13:54 2 Years ago Address
I came here after selling 7 nose pieces. I liked Yejin, so I was worried.. Where is Yesa compared?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

슬프지않아 Writer 2022-06-16 (목) 21:01 2 Years ago Address
Ive been to 5 places, but I still dont like them all. If you like them, the price is too high ㅠㅠ Its a bit difficult to do a second revision surgery like that.
cucucui 2022-07-19 (화) 13:26 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Sys123 2023-04-20 (목) 18:11 1 Years ago Address
예진 가격이 쎄...
뷰리뷰리풀 2023-05-22 (월) 22:06 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
밍키1124 2023-05-26 (금) 02:34 1 Years ago Address
예진 비싸네요..
Prev  Next  List