• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Reviews of first double eye consultation 1 3 places

봉달누나 2023-01-20 (금) 09:50 1 Years ago 2317
hi! I live in a rural area and am about to have my first double eyelid surgery. I 'll have the surgery tomorrow, January 21st. Hahahahaha I'll post a review of the product! 1) Jesta - Director Kang A - Double eyelid (natural adhesion) + eye correction review The line was so pretty that I thought it was my first pick. Since it was my first time, I received a consultation with almost no wait, and the director was very kind and nice. The event cost was cheap, and the manager was able to make same -day reservations. Forced _ _ _ I only went here without being appointed by the director, so it was recommended to me. He is very talented, and he seems to have moved on from being famous in other places as well . He has a long career and only provides consultations that I need, which is nice... but something doesn't feel right... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ To another director. I also want to get a consultation... The cost is reasonable as it is applied to events, and the follow-up treatment is very good for up to 3 years......!!!!! 3) Yuno - Director Kim ㅌㄱ - Double eyelid surgery (natural adhesion) + upper eyelid surgery . I visited this place with high expectations as it was a good restaurant with good reviews and said there was no need for eye correction. Other places with dual eyelid surgery have about 5-6 holes, but here they make 10 double eyelids. He said he was going to have surgery.. He said that if I did a little upper twitching and tidied up my eyes, the lines would be prettier.. (It's a hassle to take out the stitches because I have fat, but this was my first time getting a recommendation for twitching.. I'm getting greedy.) The director and assistant manager were all kind and nice. The manager was very proud and forced me to make a reservation a bit. has exist.

Comment 6
leahl 2023-01-23 (월) 10:04 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information, I hope the surgery goes well!
퐁이퐁이 2023-01-24 (화) 17:37 1 Years ago Address
혹시 어디로 결정했어? 나 ㄴㅅㅎ 저 선생님한테 상담 받아보려구 하는데..
Zinyziny 2023-01-28 (토) 23:32 1 Years ago Address
글 진짜 도움 많이 됐어 고마워!
yj2750 2023-01-31 (화) 13:56 1 Years ago Address
어디로 결정함? 내 리스트에 있는 병원이랑 겹쳐서 궁금
상귤 2023-05-07 (일) 23:12 1 Years ago Address
유노 매몰 가격 얼마였엉??ㅠㅠㅠ
햄밍이 2024-01-20 (토) 00:05 7 Months ago Address
정보 고마워 참고해서 상담 가보려고 !
Prev  Next  List