• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

ㅁㅂ Eye Consultation Review

이글뽀 2023-01-19 (목) 23:57 1 Years ago 841
ㅁㅂPlastic Surgery, ㅅㅇㅎ Director, no consultation fee Confirm reservation > Counseling director > Director > Counseling director He said there would be a waiting time, so I thought it would be 30 minutes to 1 hour, but it was shorter than I thought. What was good was that there was a lot to take away from the director's explanation. He explained things well and clearly. I felt like he was recommending a surgery that I really needed. Originally, I only went there thinking about double treatment, but decided to get an opening as well. There was no pressure to pay for the reservation (maybe I was the only one who felt that way). The counselor was very kind. The only inconvenient thing was that he asked my name at the desk. The staff I saw was unfriendly. I only felt ignored by that staff member. There was no room to ask questions. You had to look for the gaps to ask questions. The hospital was so cluttered that I couldn't hear the director's voice at times. Consultation time was short. I had to pay a reservation fee for natural adhesion + canthotomy. This is a review. I'm worried because there aren't enough of them. If anyone has had surgery here, please let me know!
Written by
App

Comment 4
mdlrp132 2023-01-27 (금) 23:18 1 Years ago Address
thank you for the information
0904thu 2023-03-13 (월) 16:16 1 Years ago Address
Thank you
개신동불주먹 2023-03-30 (목) 16:25 1 Years ago Address
Oh, it's tight.
밍귤탱귤v 2023-04-18 (화) 16:20 1 Years ago Address
I wonder what happened!!
Prev  Next  List