• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of Soon Plus under-eye area

아마레또 2023-01-19 (목) 14:12 1 Years ago 1948
Hospital name: Soon Plus Consultation fee: Radish Soon Plus Under-eye fat review I went to Dr. Kim Eung-sam for a consultation. I'm in my mid-30s, and I'm currently looking into under-eye fat relocation surgery. Because I was worried about fat transplantation, I originally placed a deposit of 50,000 won at another place, but now I am going back to the hospital for consultation. I was recommended under-eye fat relocation + fat grafting at another place, but here, they said it would be enough to relocate the under-eye fat first and then do fat grafting later if necessary. The price was 1,420,000 won just for under-eye fat relocation and 1,200,000 won for same-day reservations, but I felt like I needed to think about it more, so I just got a consultation first and left. He said that the method strengthens the dura after repositioning, and fixes it in 3-4 places. There was no follow-up care, so I went to the hospital a week later to check on the progress. There is no swelling laser like other places.

Comment 2
링크맘 2023-03-07 (화) 23:36 1 Years ago Address
Have you decided and had the surgery? I'm a bit hesitant about getting fat grafting after lower eyelid surgery, so I'm looking into places that don't do grafting.
으늬늬 2024-02-22 (목) 13:24 6 Months ago Address
지방이식 강요 없네요
Prev  Next  List