• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

ㄹㅇㅇ, ㄴㄴ Product Review

xaxaxi 2023-01-04 (수) 23:32 1 Years ago 916
I saw it a lot on YouTube and the doctors trusted me, so I went for a breast consultation. Perhaps because ㄹㅇㅇ is a place that only treats breasts, I consulted with the same doctor I saw on YouTube! But since it was my first time having a consultation, I didn't know what to askㅠㅠ I just asked a few questions and listened to what was said, but when I thought about it, it wasn't that good haha. Also, I tried adding a sizer and seeing it virtually. The director said that I was in great shape and had more basic assets than I thought, so it would be good. You suggested this model! Also, you can watch CCTV here, post-mortem observation is unlimited, and even things like implant damage and capsular contracture take a long time! I feel like I can trust something! But there was a long wait for the consultation! Take note! The second time I went, I went there with exactly what I wanted to ask! But the hospital information here says there is CCTV, but they don't even say anything about showing it! And I couldn't even get a consultation with the director I saw on YouTube. I think it's because it's a large hospital that does a variety of things, so there are multiple directors! Gradu was very good at providing detailed consultations and did more comparisons of sizers! It seems like post-surgery care is also set here! But the counselor seems like I won't do it, so I don't know why, but he usually gives me his business card and tells me to ask him something? But after that, they didn't give me a business card or send me a message lol Anyway, it wasn't the director I wanted, so I just made a reservation to do it at ㄹㅇㅇ! +Add ㄹㅇㅇI made a reservation, but I regret selling only two pieces, so I'm going to cancel the reservation deposit and go out! However, I was able to cancel successfully, but they said that if I do it again, the model event price will no longer be applied. Please note.
Written by
App

Comment 4
다잏 2023-01-06 (금) 12:41 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니다!!
소로로로소올 2023-01-06 (금) 14:30 1 Years ago Address
어떤원장님 상담 갔었는데?? 원장님 지정해서 상담간거야 아님 당일에 지정한거야..?? 난 나나에서 상담받고 수술까지 받았는데 사후관리랑 cctv 등 질문에 대해서 꼼꼼하게 답변 받았었는뎅,, 뭔가 예사가 수술 할 맘 없어보이는데 명함주고  적극적으로 그러면 예약 강요하는 느낌 날까봐 그런거 아닐까 ..ㅜ ?

xaxaxi Writer 2023-01-06 (금) 14:38 1 Years ago Address
아그래? 나늠상담시 원장님지정할수있는지도몰라서! 걍갔는데 되는원장님이 해주신거같았어 여원장님이였구 여원장님이랑 상담도 자세히 막 가슴방 어느정도니 뭐니 이정도 보형물이 이쁘겟네 나는저게더 나은거같네 뭐네 자세히 상담 해주셨엉!  근데 실장님이랑 상감할땐  cctv얘기는 꺼내지도 않으셨구 난 할맘있구 막 흉터랑 보형물이젤고민이라고 얘기도나누고 이번달에할생각도있어서 가능한날짜나 시간도 물어봤었는데..! 뭐 실장님명함도안주고 번호도 안주셨어!ㅠ
수수서ㅜ숫 2023-01-18 (수) 01:06 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List