• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

ㄱㅈㅇㅇㅅ Consultation Review

눈낭눈낭 2023-01-15 (일) 12:00 1 Years ago 620
-ㄱㅈㅇㅇㅅ Consultation fee ㅇ Blood bag, upper band ㅇ Motiva, I looked into it, but is it 13.2 million won? That's it (including shapewear and VAT) Personally, the manager is very kind, and I feel like the older sister just tells me a lot of things and explains it to me? (surgery method) If you ask the manager about the same thing, he will tell you in detail!) He said it will be done on a dual plane. He said that legally he had no choice but to show CCTV in case something went wrong. The anesthesiologist was always there, and many people said that he was unfriendly, but for me, the director was very kind and the director only took actual measurements, but it was okay because the director was so good at providing consultation. And the director even took care of the surgery  . I really liked the fact that they continued to monitor my progress, so I guess it made sense to me to just take measurements for the surgery. And in my eyes, is it such a pressure that this person must have surgery at our hospital? I had more faith because I didn't have anything else. If you have any questions, I'll answer if I know anything, but I'm wondering if there's anything I can remember. Anyway, I've put down a deposit here and I'm scheduled for surgery in February!
Written by
App

Comment 2
수능빠빠 2023-01-27 (금) 12:16 1 Years ago Address
Motiva has gone up so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Thank you for posting a review.

눈낭눈낭 Writer 2023-01-29 (일) 15:43 1 Years ago Address
really…
Prev  Next  List