• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Functional nose surgery review

메탐옹 2023-01-13 (금) 17:34 1 Years ago 1024
It was my first surgery and I had severe rhinitis, so I went to several consultations. What I wanted first was to improve my rhinitis, and cosmetically, I wanted to improve my beak and nose. I wanted a natural line rather than a flashy surgery with implants, and I didn't want it to show much of the surgery. 1. ㄷㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery It was my first time visiting a plastic surgery clinic, so I just went without even looking into the director properly. I chose it because it had the most reviews and was famous. I went and told the male director what style I wanted, and he recommended Dr. A, an otolaryngologist, and I received consultation from him. The consultation was short and concise, and I received an estimate of 180~200 for the cost of rhinitis surgery plus cosmetic beak + nose correction + nose bridge osteotomy + tip of the nose (alginal costal cartilage, nasal septum). There was no discount because there was no request for partial modeling or app promotion. 2. ㅊㄷㅊ Clinic I wanted to go to a private hospital instead of a large hospital, so I started looking around hospitals that had excellent customer ratings on ㄱㄴㅇㄴ. That's how this hospital came to be. I waited a few days because reservations were full, and when I went, I received detailed consultation from the director. You mentioned why you can't breathe through your nose and about the nasal septum and inferior turbinate. Unlike large hospitals, I felt they were meticulous and I trusted them. The cost was quoted as 200 for rhinitis surgery and 380 for cosmetic beak + flat nose + nose tip (nasal septum + autologous cartilage). Originally, they only charged 450 for the hairdressing fee, but they said it was the maximum discounted amount.

Comment 13
조미루 2023-01-14 (토) 12:51 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

메탐옹 Writer 2023-01-14 (토) 13:10 1 Years ago Address
He said that it is cheaper than the cost of regular rhinoplasty! Since the cost of rhinitis surgery can be covered by actual expenses, I looked at the price only paying attention to the cosmetic aspect!

조미루 2023-01-14 (토) 13:13 1 Years ago Address
I just looked at one place in Hankyu, got a quote right away, and set a date right away. Introducing an acquaintance is the best, but I also do rhinitis and beauty treatments together. It's my first surgery, but I think rib cartilage is really expensive.

메탐옹 Writer 2023-01-14 (토) 13:23 1 Years ago Address
Wow really?? I've been wandering around a lot of places ㅠ ㅠ Can I ask which hospital you looked into?

조미루 2023-01-14 (토) 13:25 1 Years ago Address
Can I tell you where the hospital is? I signed up for the first time today and was trying to move up the ranks. Should I keep it private?

메탐옹 Writer 2023-01-16 (월) 00:52 1 Years ago Address
Oh, I'm not sure because I just joined. Please let me know in a private message!!
salasetgen 2023-01-14 (토) 15:22 1 Years ago Address
If I quit now, I'll have surgery in March, right?

메탐옹 Writer 2023-01-16 (월) 00:52 1 Years ago Address
I'm thinking late January or early February! If you look into it in December and start now, you can do it in that amount!
레몽이 2023-01-15 (일) 11:22 1 Years ago Address
저도 발품중인데 ㅊㄷㅊ도 상담에 넣어봐야겠어요.

메탐옹 Writer 2023-01-16 (월) 00:54 1 Years ago Address
네네 상담도 꼼꼼하고 나쁘진 않았는데 전 가격이 너무 과하다구 생각해서.. 다른 병원에서 할 것 같아요
복코고민 2023-01-16 (월) 00:51 1 Years ago Address
제가 발품판 병원과 두번째병원이 가격이 비슷하네요. 기능코+미용할거라 참고할게요!
매부리주먹 2023-01-23 (월) 17:59 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
집가장 2023-07-02 (일) 20:46 1 Years ago Address
발품 증인데 ㅊㄷㅊ 많이가나봐
Prev  Next  List