• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of nose consultation 3 years ago

뭉베베 2022-06-10 (금) 05:13 2 Years ago 385
Three years ago, I suddenly wanted to do rhinoplasty, so I had three consultations at the time. First of all, the review I received 3 years ago, 1. ㅇㅇ (Kim ㄱ ㄹ) Since it is a large hospital, there were a lot of people and there were a lot of foreigners. Still, it doesnt seem like I kept people waiting, I consulted with the chief of the nose, and he told me about my nose style, surgery method, and materials, and said that I had to go to the operating room to know how many millimeters of silicone to put on. Counseling was simple, but I think it was the number one priority in my heart because of the reputation and the confidentness and confidence of a doctor. Did you wait about an hour even after making a reservation? I also consult with the counselor... I havent even seen the doctor. I had to wait longer. Actually, I was drawn to the nose design here, but unlike other places, the doctor did not give advice and talked about osteotomy, but I think it was filtered out in my heart. I was thinking of getting counseling again now, but I am still worried because the waiting time is terrible. 3. ㅇㅇ Unlike the above, it is a private hospital, and the doctor gave a really good consultation. But, I think it was because I felt the crowd of a large hospital in front of me and then went because I felt like I would be inferior to a large hospital. Now Im thinking of getting information again and going on a consulting tour. I hope you get a lot of information from Sungyesa.

Comment 4
TokkiQp 2022-06-10 (금) 11:59 2 Years ago Address
Brown was busy with Lee Ji-won.
이런런 2022-06-11 (토) 09:22 2 Years ago Address
Beware of large hospitals. Will the chief executive perform surgery? As an experienced
준열 2022-06-13 (월) 15:43 2 Years ago Address
Ill take a look at the information
알렢 2022-06-16 (목) 21:54 2 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information, I hope the surgery goes well
Prev  Next  List