• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Eye Consultation Review

fww33 2023-01-12 (목) 00:17 1 Years ago 767
ㄴㅅㅎ Plastic Surgery Review (Director ㅅㅇㅇ) Director’s consultation time: 5 minutes 1. I made a reservation for the waiting time, but I didn’t go in right away and had to wait for about 30 minutes . 2. The director’s consultation time was about 5 minutes, and although it wasn’t that long, he explained most of what I wanted to know. Referee 3. Dual-wielding lines. Hold three lines: inline, in-out, and out. 4. Eye correction Recommend eye correction because I am weak in opening my eyes. I heard somewhere that only one eye should be corrected, so I said that, and if I correct only one eye, there will be asymmetry. 5. Epicanthoplasty : He said he did not recommend it because the distance between the eyes is almost the same as the width of the nostril. Posterior epicanthoplasty: He said that there is not much space to open the eyes and that they are slightly sunken, so there is a high possibility that they will stick together and the effect will not be seen. 6. After-care on the day of surgery: Anesthetic medication, swelling injection, scar injection, swelling laser 3 times swelling laser service (including the day of surgery) There is no additional cost for after-care, free for 3 years 7. Other CCTV is installed in the operating room and can be checked if desired. Anesthesia is sedative anesthesia + local anesthesia. Stitches removed 1 week after surgery. No deposit required. If you provide before-and-after photos to the hospital, the cost will be deducted by about 150,000 won from the regular price (of course, it may vary for each surgery and each director.) 8. Conclusion : The director does not have any excessive recommendations, but unless you organize all the questions you want to ask in advance and ask them right away. I think the consultation time could be shorter. The follow-up care seems to be really good and the cost is relatively reasonable (the places I went to were quite expensive, so I think they are relatively reasonable!)

Comment 8
doriiiiiii… 2023-01-12 (목) 01:50 1 Years ago Address
공유 고마워~~참고할겡
ranuit 2023-01-12 (목) 04:24 1 Years ago Address
나두 ㄴㅅㅎ 갔다왔어! 나는 ㄱㄷㅎ원장님 상담이었지만 ㅎㅎ 나도 비절개눈교(+자연유착) 추천받았어.. 비용도 합리적이라는 거 정말 동감이야. as가 3년인것도 좋은 점인듯.  글고 나는 예약금 강요는 없지만 할인이 꽤 돼서 했엉!

꾸잉웅잉 2023-01-18 (수) 20:11 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
효주짱 2023-01-12 (목) 10:07 1 Years ago Address
아 요즘 대기는 진짜 어쩔 수 없나보다 평일에 간거야?

fww33 Writer 2023-01-12 (목) 22:59 1 Years ago Address
웅웅 얼마 전에!
잇힝2 2023-01-12 (목) 11:26 1 Years ago Address
공유 고마웡!!
뷰르미 2023-01-12 (목) 21:59 1 Years ago Address
눈매교정은 조금 더 고민해바바
대춉 2023-01-13 (금) 06:32 1 Years ago Address
As기간3년은정말괜찬은듯하네요