• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Contour Consultation Reviews

jajaja1004 2022-06-10 (금) 01:00 2 Years ago 556
I went to View Plastic Surgery, but I was relieved because it wasnt good. I was worried that I wouldnt be able to make a choice just by searching the internet, but when I go to a counselor, I get filtered out. It is a very large hospital, and the waiting time is about 30 minutes. I dont know if its because Im not the right case for contouring, but it feels like the manager and the director are consulting roughly mechanically... If you want to do what you want, that it will be nothing but line alignment, the answer is to have a double jaw, but for a double jaw, the occlusion is good and its reflected... I didnt even talk for 10 minutes. What is the nuance you are talking about to pay this money to cut this major surgery? This is what it feels like. I felt like I was just reciting a formal manual during the consultation with the head of the department. I asked if anyone had a slightly shaved face from a long face like mine, asking me to show you before and after photos. Rather, I asked while covering up. Then I asked if there was a Western music, and they said that I dont do Western music on my face like this, so I had to say, yes.... It felt like john. Of course, the conversation was kind. I havent received contour counseling anywhere else, so I just thought I was someone who didnt need contouring, but it was a bit of a disappointment because it felt like I was just getting too busy with my work and finishing the counseling too quickly. So Im going to take it easy and get more advice from other places!

Comment 8
한남아이프크11 2022-06-10 (금) 03:45 2 Years ago Address
I like the doctor who gives advice on this and that
도로오오오롤 2022-06-11 (토) 10:11 2 Years ago Address
Ego, I havent been able to go to counseling yet, so Im still looking for it online, but Id be sad if I said I couldnt cut it because its too close to the nerve line..ㅜㅜ
가혀7547 2022-06-12 (일) 18:30 2 Years ago Address
Thats right, I think doctors who recommend too much should be filtered out.
준열 2022-06-13 (월) 14:04 2 Years ago Address
I think it would be nice to have a doctor who only talks about what is necessary.
닠에임 2022-06-14 (화) 20:02 2 Years ago Address
Im looking into it for myself, but I think Id be sloppy if I said I didnt need to touch the bones ㅜㅜ ㅜㅜ ..
오키바링 2022-06-23 (목) 15:32 2 Years ago Address
애초에 윤곽이나 양악 수술할 케이스가 아니였나봐요...
콩이777 2022-07-03 (일) 21:15 2 Years ago Address
딸 윤곽상담 원했는데 19세 미성년자라 20살 이후에 하라고 해서 웬지 믿음 가드라구요. ㅂ랑 ㅂㅌ 두곳이요.
연서연수연서 2022-07-20 (수) 21:40 2 Years ago Address
저도 알아보고 있는데 글 덕분에 조금 보는 눈이 생겼네여 ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List