• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[가슴성형]

What I learned after selling to 9 places

신문읽기 2023-01-09 (월) 14:39 1 Years ago 2224
0. Introduction In the end, the patient will lie down on the operating table trusting only the doctor... Until then, I think intense study is essential. Before surgery, the hospital is the biggest worry, but after surgery, I read that you have to worry about the changes in your body every day. I wonder how scary the process would have been if I had not been aware of the change in advance and tried to prevent it. There is definitely a difference between plastic surgery app reviews and regular cafe reviews. If you write 6 reviews, you will receive a discount of 1 million won, so there is no reason not to do so, so it would be best to view the photo reviews only for reference. Each director has different things about what they consider important and what they think will be difficult. At this hospital, I found out about a problem with my chest that I had never even thought of at the previous hospital. The more experienced the director, the more likely he is to talk about various problems and suggest solutions to them. The more you visit the hospital, the more questionnaires you will be asked. There are more questions about whether to check whether reoperation after 10 to 20 years and whether side effects will be prevented are more common than the size of the implant that can be placed in my breast. 1. I started researching the implant thinking it was a Motiva, but as I came across various information, I began to have serious concerns. Most doctors who recommend specific implants recommend Motiva. However, I am concerned about the fact that it has not been approved by the FDA even though it has been 10 years since it was launched, the suspicion of a cartel between the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety and the company, and the marketing of excellent academic journals. Some hospitals also dislike Motiva. However, I think this also depends on the director's personal preference depending on the relationship with the company. Since I was considering a budget of up to 12 million won, I didn't even look at Mentor, but it is currently questionable whether the proposition that holds true. In addition, teardrop implants (Mentor CPG) rather than round implants are also being considered. Although it is advantageous for correcting short underline, textured implants can cause ALCL, a rare cancer. 2. Contracted breasts Contracted breasts (aka pointed breasts, tube-shaped breasts) are a form that appears because the breasts have developed in a way that the mammary tissue is clustered rather than spread evenly across the chest. A different surgical method is required than for regular breasts. It is said that breast surgery is easier for transgender people whose mammary tissue is barely developed. For example, there were doctors who said that if the mammary tissue is not loosened, 'double wrinkles' may appear even if an implant is placed inside. On the other hand, some directors say that mammary tissue should never be touched. This is because breast milk that flows into the mammary tissue during subsequent breastfeeding can lead to spherical contracture of the implant. Concerns also began about whether or not to perform plastic surgery on the mammary gland tissue. 3. Surgical method: Surgery is performed using the dual plane method in most hospitals. Because the implant is placed inside the muscle, it is disadvantageous to the natural feel and movement. I often see posts from hospitals saying that subfascial is better in terms of tactile feel. This needs to be studied more. 4. Because the incision site is unmarried, the arm joint is preferred to the incision area. However, depending on the director, there were some who said that arthroscopic surgery was impossible with contracted breasts. This is because plastic surgery of the mammary gland tissue is possible only when the base is cut. The doctors who said they do not touch the mammary tissue said there was no problem with the arm joints. For the bottom line incision, the surgeon, who has had surgery for 3 years, personally showed me the scar. It had disappeared to the point where it couldn't be seen. However, we must also consider the situation where when the implant is removed 20 to 30 years later, there is no implant but a scar remains. 5. Prevent side effects: Upper body muscles are developed through long-term exercise. Directors who point out that there may be a drop in the chest or animation suggest alternatives, such as leaving ligaments under the breasts accordingly. I have more trust in those who worry about the actual side effects and tell me how to solve them, rather than the doctors who only tell me the immediate results of the surgery, saying that it will work out well and that they can put a lot into my chest . Personally, I need to study more. 6. Plus Alpha It seems like the only thing you can think about after everything above is resolved is the shape of the cleavage, how close the breasts can be, and how many ccs can be put in. Depending on the director, the Motiva Demi standard varies from 300 to as much as 360. In my personal opinion, I have more trust in hospitals that provide conservative treatment. There were cases where the director meticulously completed the treatment, even suturing the incision area. In other hospitals, the suturing may be done by someone else. In addition, there were hospitals that tracked and managed scars later, and there were also hospitals that did not show pictures of scars, saying they did not have any.

Comment 27
쌀국수에고수빼주세요 2023-01-09 (월) 16:25 1 Years ago Address
좋은 글 감사합니다~!
눈이와펑펑오리 2023-01-09 (월) 17:04 1 Years ago Address
우왁 가슴성형은 관심없지만 글보니까 진짜 많이 공부한 거 같ㄷㅏ.. 좋은 글 감사혀유
라라러블 2023-01-09 (월) 18:34 1 Years ago Address
좋은 글 감사해요!
호두마루22 2023-01-10 (화) 08:10 1 Years ago Address
많은 고민과 정성이 가득 담긴 글 고마워
xaxaxi 2023-01-10 (화) 12:36 1 Years ago Address
우와 도움많이됬어요!! 감사합니다!!
엠지mj 2023-01-10 (화) 13:37 1 Years ago Address
글 도움 많이 되었습니다!
gpdmsxo 2023-01-10 (화) 15:43 1 Years ago Address
도움이 되는 글 감사합니다!
fww33 2023-01-12 (목) 01:20 1 Years ago Address
팔품 파느라 고생많았어!!
요요미링 2023-01-16 (월) 04:09 1 Years ago Address
도움많이됐어여ㅜ감사합니다!!
나초링 2023-02-01 (수) 13:38 1 Years ago Address
오ㅏ이거 … 글 보고 다시 생각하게 됐어여 감삽미다!
말랑이1 2023-02-05 (일) 23:31 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
윤기뷘 2023-02-12 (일) 09:24 1 Years ago Address
고마워 정말!
먕밍뮹 2023-02-15 (수) 21:12 1 Years ago Address
도움 많이된다 고마워!
사오러 2023-03-09 (목) 23:02 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다ㅠㅠ
Juno88 2023-03-11 (토) 21:36 1 Years ago Address
가슴병원 알아보는중인데 도움많이됨ㅠ
땡큐
보미오나봐 2023-04-09 (일) 23:43 1 Years ago Address
상담할때 우선순위를 잘못잡고 있었네. 정말 고마워 ♡
밍쭈리 2023-05-04 (목) 09:11 1 Years ago Address
지이이인짜 감사합니다 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
뽀또리 2023-05-08 (월) 16:03 1 Years ago Address
고마워으ㅛㅛㅛㅎㅎ
Soowo 2023-05-09 (화) 09:47 1 Years ago Address
난 정말 공부 더 많이해야겠구나를 이 글 읽으며 느꼈어 좋은 글 고마워!
지리지리리 2023-05-18 (목) 08:44 1 Years ago Address
앞으로 모유수유 계획이 없으면 유선조직을 건드려도 상관없을까..?
은은는은 2023-06-05 (월) 15:02 1 Years ago Address
좋은 글 감사합니다!
빛나는윤슬 2023-06-13 (화) 22:54 1 Years ago Address
와.. 대단하세요!! 잘되실거같아요
bb9999 2023-09-28 (목) 23:44 11 Months ago Address
이번 부작용이나 대안 주신다는 병원정보 알수잇을까요?! 첫수술이고 ㅇㅇ고민중인데, 제가 들은건 이중평면이 근막하보다 촉감에서 좋댓는데 다른병원들은 근막하 추천하고..뭐가맞는지가 ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

투비 2023-10-21 (토) 23:33 10 Months ago Address
병원마다 이중평면이 촉감 더 좋다그런 병원도 있고, 근막하가 좋다는 병원도 있고... 근데 유튜브에 의사쌤들 대부분이 근막하가 촉감 더 좋고 잘 모아진다고 하시긴 함.. 진짜 상담 다닐수록 혼란만 가중되는 느낌..
투비 2023-10-21 (토) 23:32 10 Months ago Address
좋은글 감사해요!!
산이 2024-01-04 (목) 01:49 8 Months ago Address
상체운동 좋아하시는데도 수술하셨나요?
2채린 2024-08-25 (일) 14:05 23 Days ago Address
결국 어디서 가슴 수술했어요?
저도 수축형인데 너무 고민이에요
Prev  Next  List