• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

Foot review: ㄴㅈㅎ / ㅂㄹㅇ

리즈한 2023-01-07 (토) 20:00 1 Years ago 1373
Hospital name: ㄴㅈㅎ (Apgujeong) Consultant: Director Noh ㅈㅎ Consultation fee: KRW 0 I received counseling based on the director's long experience, and there were reviews that communication was a bit difficult, and I also found it a bit difficult. However, when I asked again to see if my understanding was correct and searched for the answer, I was given clear feedback. He doesn't rush me as if I'm pressed for time and explains it again. He tells me exactly about the side effects after contouring depending on my skin condition or fat condition. It was a case where a face lift was inevitable after contouring, and since it was not a hospital that also performs face lifts, I came to the conclusion that the surgery would be possible only if I looked into a separate face lift hospital. The manager also responds honestly and calmly without urging the patient. However, regardless of the reservation time, the flow was interrupted because other patients were busy in between consultations, but the manager had a good attitude, so I didn't feel bad. Counseling is provided from the patient's perspective. The cost is the fixed price regardless of the surgery review. They only tell you the cash price and there is no strong recommendation for surgery. Hospital name: ㅂㄹㅇ (Apgujeong) Consultant: Director Kim ㅌㄱ Consultation fee: 0 won It was the hospital of first choice because there are doctors in charge of contouring and facial lift, so they can perform surgeries together. The bottom line is... I'm still considering it because there is no alternative, but I'm a bit disappointed. The directors seem to be good at diagnosing, but because there are so many people, they lack the time and sincerity to devote to each individual. The surgery was delayed by more than an hour, so I tried to wait since I was told I could see the director 2 hours after my scheduled appointment time, but a week later, since there was no surgery, the director said he would be able to provide better consultation, so I visited again. As soon as I came in, I looked at the director's face. After looking at the chart you wrote, he spoke quickly and rarely asked any questions. This is a case where you have to do all three types of contouring + lift + fat removal, so if you don't want to do even one thing, don't do it. I don’t think I consulted with the director for even 5 minutes. The hospital was so crowded that there wasn't even a place to sit. The manager was friendly, but I didn't feel like he was giving advice from the patient's perspective. There is no strong recommendation for surgery, there are benefits to exposure before and after surgery, and the cost seems a bit high.
Written by
App

Comment 6
선Ll 2023-01-08 (일) 02:01 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

리즈한 Writer 2023-01-08 (일) 11:59 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
건준나나 2023-01-08 (일) 05:31 1 Years ago Address
저두하고싶네요
페퍼민트민트 2023-01-20 (금) 14:17 1 Years ago Address
정보공유 고마워!! 도움이 되었어
Hyedan 2023-12-21 (목) 02:34 8 Months ago Address
솔직 후기 정말 감사해요!! ㅂㄹㅇ 고민 하고 있는데 정말 고민 되네요 ㅠㅠ 수술은 잘 해주시겠죠?
만수르보다부자 2024-07-28 (일) 20:07 1 Months ago Address
고생많았어!
Prev  Next  List