• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Male Eye Correction Review

오오오오시시 2023-01-07 (토) 03:04 1 Years ago 542
In fact, large hospitals were not among the options, but there were a lot of people who visited because there were many people who had been there, so they wanted to hear it. I was in a state where I couldn't decide whether to do it , and I didn't have time, so I told the head of counseling about my needs, such as wanting quick eye correction and hope for non-incision, and then the director matched me and proceeded with the consultation. I went there, but I saw it when I was worried about whether or not to get ptosis correction , but it felt like the director's explanation or something like that was formal . He explained in detail the reason why I had to proceed with an incision to get a thin, matchless feeling), the shape of my eyes, etc., and answered questions very kindly. Dㅇㅇ, who was not in the selection because he liked it , is now a strong candidate..I am thinking about it, but the director who gave me the consultation is Mr. Ahn, but there is too much information online, so I am worried about this too..ㅠ First of all, the consultation itself was so good The price is also very discounted, so it seems to be about 30-40 cheaper than other hospitals for incisional ptosis correction.

Comment 2
체리콜라 2023-01-07 (토) 03:37 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
네오네오 2023-01-19 (목) 23:00 1 Years ago Address
I also liked the consultation here... but it was too large, so I was worried about it... The director looked at the line, but he held the line several times and it was fine.
Prev  Next  List