Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of 6 male rhinoplasty (beware of long sentences, edit post)

EADG 2023-01-06 (금) 02:27 1 Years ago 4278
My nose is very low and the bridge of my nose is a bokko that spreads a lot to the side. Since long ago, I have had a lot of complexes with my nose, so I looked into getting surgery this time. I'll write them in order of visit, and the first three may have been a little biased because I was consulted with little related knowledge. Later, as knowledge piled up and the list of questions became more specific, you may have felt that the director's consultation was detailed, so take that into account and read it. For example, "Other hospitals do this. What do you think?" I think I've been asking this question a lot. Then I will write each one in detail. I hope this helps you choose a hospital. * And I was also fooled and thought it was good at the time, but now I see that there are many bad corners. I hope everyone has enough time to think about it. 1. Gangnam ㅇㅇ / ㅇㅇ This is the first hospital I visited. It is also the most famous large hospital. First of all, I was surprised that an entire large building was occupied. What I noticed when I went in was that there were a lot of Chinese people and there was a certain percentage of men. And it was nice that the waiting chairs were all completely blocked on the left and right, so it was private. However, the shoulders may be a bit narrow for a stout adult man. When I first went in, I filled out a medical questionnaire, and there was a checklist of simple personal information, any unusual health issues, and which route I came from. Strangely, compared to other large hospitals, there are few bad reviews and there are a lot of good comments... (In my previous post), I honestly felt like I was going to use a lot of brokers. As it is a large hospital, the waiting time was a bit long. After reception, I took a CT scan and waited for about 20 minutes before consulting with the head of the counseling department. I didn't like my nose, so I asked how I wanted to fix it, and I asked simple questions, such as whether it would be fancy or natural, and after another 20 minutes of waiting, the director came in. The director's consultation was good. He told me that I could make a manly and three-dimensional look by touching my nose directly while looking at the CT picture and doing this and that for my face shape (width of the eyes, width of the forehead, protrusion of the forehead, etc.). He advised me to insert about 5mm of silicone, make an osteotomy to get asymmetry, raise the tip of my nose with nasal septum + ear cartilage, and reduce my nostrils. I don't remember how to reduce the aristocrat, but unlike the existing method, the scar is formed on the inside, so it won't be visible. At this time, I didn't have too much knowledge, so I couldn't ask questions well, so I simply nodded my head and it was over. It was the first time I received counseling without being able to properly recognize it, and the director seemed busy, so I had a feeling that it ended a little quickly, but the counseling itself was not bad. After the director's consultation, I waited for a while and then the manager came in and discussed the estimate and schedule. However, 'how much did you think about coming here?' He asked.. He said he was thinking about 0 million won, so he said that he would match the price at 000 + 10% on the condition of taking before/after review photos. I didn't like it a little because I thought I was negotiating the price, but on the other hand, I thought that if I took before/after pictures, I'd be confident in the results. There was a feeling of being forced to make a reservation, but I made a reservation because I wanted to meet the schedule even if I lost a little bit of the deposit, and the examination was carried out in a flash (blood test for anesthesia, electrocardiogram, etc.) The total time until the examination took about 2 hours same. Personally, what I didn't like was that the manager was very kind, but I saw too much pretentious words and foxy things to make a reservation... I don't like pretentious people very much, so I doubted it. I felt that way because I was a bit twisted. ㅇㅇ In the end, I didn't choose this hospital, so I sent a text message later to cancel the reservation, but when I asked for the reason for cancellation, I firmly answered that I had chosen another place, so there was no reply... Anyway, I was satisfied with the director's consultation, and it was a large hospital It was good that the system was very systematic as it was. I think the estimate is in the middle of all the places I've been to. * But the brokers here work a little 2. ㅇㅅ / ㅇㅇㅅ This is also a famous large hospital, and the director is also famous, so I made a reservation and went to get a consultation on the same day. I went in and saw a few Chinese people, and it seems that the percentage of women was much higher than that of men. The friendliness of the staff was average. At first, I simply filled out a medical questionnaire with a pad on my desk, but there were questions asking which hospital I had been to and which hospital I would go to. First of all, after taking a CT scan, I waited for about 15 to 20 minutes and had a brief consultation with the head of counseling. I was a little surprised that someone you might only see on Instagram came out. He asked simple questions, such as how he would like to fix his nose, as if he hadn't looked at his eyes properly, and showed before/after pictures of other patients. And he was kind. ㅇㅇㅅ He said he came after finding out the director, and after waiting for a while, the director came in. The surgeon explained how the surgery would be performed while shaping the nose with a cotton swab. This is why it works. You said that the surgical method is to straighten the bridge of the nose with silicone, use nasal septum + autologous rib cartilage, straighten the bridge of the nose, insulate it, reduce the bridge of the nose + fix the warp with an osteotomy. Regarding the bow, it was nice to explain that if you match your nose between the eyebrows, your mouth will look crooked, and if you match your mouth, your nose will look crooked. He also recommended using autologous ribs, saying that if the tip of the nose is raised with ear cartilage, it will go down after a few years. Looking at other reviews, it seems that you like rib cartilage. You said you can do the surgery without using costal cartilage, but it would be difficult to make it as tall as you want. However, when I asked the question, I felt a bit scolded. And I asked how many millimeters of silicone was put in, and all other hospitals said it was about 4 to 5 millimeters in common, but I was a little anxious because they said that you have to go into surgery to know. After the director's consultation, the counselor came in again. There was a recommendation to make a reservation, but I don't think it was forced. I think other people were talking about how much scarring they would have while looking at before and after pictures. The total estimate for surgery was a little more expensive than d. And the chief was kind, but he kept asking me which hospital I had been to or which hospital I was going to go to. After visiting a moderately famous hospital, many of the directors at our hospital went there. I roughly guessed why he went, but I didn't bother to ask. I think the total time it took was about an hour and a half. 3. ㅇㅇㅇ / ㅅㅇ This is also a famous large hospital, and the director is also famous, so I went there. Like ㅇㅇ, an entire building was occupied, and there were a lot of Chinese people. It seems that there was a higher proportion of women than men. Here, once you have made an appointment for a consultation, you can self-register on a tablet. I think the wait for the head of the counseling office was a little long after the CT scan after the reception. The head of counseling was kind. After waiting for a while, the director came in and consulted. There was nothing special, and the surgical method was similar to the previous two places. However, he explained that he would cut here from here when he had the nostril removed, drawing on his nose with a ballpoint pen, but the director left and I took out a wet tissue and erased it. The head of counseling did not force a reservation, and he readily said that he would give a full refund even if the reservation was cancelled. The quote was the cheapest of any hospital I've been to. The total time taken was about an hour and a half. * But at first, he said that the schedule would be difficult at the time I wanted, and after checking it, he said he would ask the director at 8:30 in the evening and made a reservation . Are you scheduled for surgery right away? Do you think the actual authority is that strong? Isn't this a proxy? In the publicity video of Seham Hospital, it is said that it is a real-name system, but it is just cctv. 4. Bongeunsa Temple / ㄱㅎㅇ It's a fairly large hospital, but I don't think there were many people there early in the morning on a weekday. The staff are friendly. After filling out a brief questionnaire, I took CT and camera pictures, and went into consultation with the head of counseling. The head of the department posted my camera picture and explained how it would be nice to fix it, but I was really fucking ugly. He said that it would be good to fix it, but the manager seemed to have some expertise. After a short wait, I had a consultation with the director. Silicone is put in to build the bridge of the nose, but here they recommend custom-made silicone, not ready-made ones. Existing silicone is not good at catching wrinkles between the eyebrows, but if you use a customized one, you can catch it well. However, seeing that other people's reviews also recommend customized silicone, I wondered what to do with customized silicone companies. And he said that septal cartilage would be sufficient for the tip of the nose, and he said that he could use a donor rib with a 5% chance. Also, I have small nostrils, but if I had a nostril reduction, the already small nostrils could become even smaller, so they didn't recommend a nostril reduction. My nose has a wide nose, so I need to have a nose reduction to make it look pretty, but I can't breathe just because I'm pretty, and I can do a nose reduction later, so he didn't recommend it. I liked it because it seemed to be a style that pursued safety rather than glamor. Also, thick-skinned people/wide-pored people/dark-skinned people/males said that scars may be more visible after alar resection. But I got it all damn. Instead, you can do a bit of tying the nostrils. After the director's consultation, the manager came back and explained in detail about the customized silicone. I'm looking around a lot of other hospitals, and I want to make a careful decision, so I'm cool and don't force a reservation, and ask me to contact you when it's decided. And he first told me that CCTV can be shown for free and how long AS can be done after surgery. I really liked this part. In the end, I didn't choose this place because of the surgical method, but the director and director were very kind. Estimates are a bit on the expensive side compared to other large hospitals. Total time taken was a little over an hour. * For reference, the head of the department asked where he had been, so when he said three places in front of him, he said he had been in DD before, and that large hospitals were used to raise novice doctors. I don't know if it's real, but then there must be a proxy. 5. Gentleman ㅋ / ㄱㅎ It's the only hospital with a single director among the hospitals I've been to. I went to a hospital that specializes in nose only. I was surprised that there were more people waiting than expected even though it was a one-man hospital, and the proportion of men was high. I simply filled out a medical questionnaire, took a CT scan, and after waiting for a while, I went in for a consultation with the director. I consulted with the director, and he showed me the director performing surgery on someone else through real-time CCTV. Confidence has increased in this area. The director said how the surgery would go, and showed me pictures of other people before/after plastic surgery. The counselor also seemed to have some professionalism. After the director's consultation, I waited for a while, and after the director's surgery, I went into the director's consultation. The funny thing is that I am confident in the shape of my eyes (big, impressive eyes), but both the manager and director looked at my eyes and said they had a good impression, but then took off the mask...Ah! I went to fix this, so I didn't feel bad at all, but rather laughed. The director was really handsome, as other people said in their reviews, and he was the kindest hospital I've been to. It was nice to show that it would be like this by taking a picture of my front and side view with a camera, and then swiping it with Photoshop on the spot. After looking at the photoshop correction, it's not just amazing, but it seems to be just fine..? I thought about it, but when he showed me his pre-revision appearance, he looked really fucking ugly. Also, there is a great sense of reverse. Anyway, I thought that Photoshop simply shows the direction, so I didn't judge it based on this alone. Also, I prepared quite a list of questions, but you kindly gave me all of them. However, among the postoperative photos of other people, there were some that I liked and some that I didn't like. He said that the surgical method would be to raise the bridge of the nose with silicone, and that a nasal septum would be enough for the tip of the nose. And it is said that the nostril reduction is also resected so that the nostrils are not narrow. By the way (even in other people's reviews), they say that they dig out the flesh inside the nose, but I wanted to ask again what it was like before surgery. When I asked about the curve, he said that all human faces are slightly asymmetrical, and that the nasal septum is not bent or asymmetrical, so they will adjust it, but there is no need for an osteotomy. It was nice because I felt like I didn't recommend unnecessary surgery. I've heard it at other hospitals, but in my case, the skin is thick, so if I don't set it up properly, I won't see the change, so I'll definitely set it up. After the director's consultation, I consulted with the manager again, and it was nice that the manager was very kind and there was no forced reservation. He said he was going to another hospital, so he asked me to contact him as soon as possible. They say AS does it too. Also , unlike other hospitals with many Chinese, there were a lot of Japanese in the list of surgery reservations . The estimate is a bit expensive compared to large hospitals, but it wasn't exorbitantly expensive. Instead, they said that if you use self-healing, it will be a bit more expensive... In conclusion, I chose this place. The reason is that I value trust and honesty more than anything else, and I liked the fact that CCTV just showed it, that it did not recommend unnecessary surgery, and that it honestly said that my nose was so bad and my skin was so thick that it wouldn't work with a poor nose like an idol's. 6. Yeoksam ㅇㅇ / ㄱㄱㅇ The hospital was very famous for its male nose, so I really went in and was surprised that all the people waiting were men. I felt that the level of friendliness of the manager, director, and staff was average. However, at this time, I was a little tired, so I was not in a friendly state. Pretending to be clumsy saying that I've only been to two large places. But this is the only one that didn't take a CT scan at all. So I was a little puzzled, but the director came in and touched my nose all the way to the inside with gloves on, and said that there wouldn't be a lot of septal cartilage in his own experience. There aren't a lot of protruding nose cartilages.. but the words are different from the previous two.. The explanation of the surgical method was very detailed. He explained while holding a mirror and shaping it with a cotton swab. However (they say that you have to open the septum cartilage to know for sure), they didn't even take a CT scan and said that I should use autologous rib cartilage, and when I asked about silicone, nasal constriction, and the wart, I felt that the cartilage had been corrected. I heard The director leaves and the counselor comes in again. ㅇㅇ I asked if there was an estimate that I thought the same as the head of counseling, and he called out the estimate very loudly and said that he would cut it down if he modeled before/after. I guess this is a repertoire. And the feeling of being a little forced to make a reservation. I'm thinking about it, right?! It was a bit scary to ask back like this . In the end, I didn't choose this place because of the feeling of having a lot of unnecessary surgeries + high estimate. The total time taken was about an hour and a half. What I felt after going around 6 places is that even if I can't do it, I really hope that I can do my best at 5 or 6 places. Because as knowledge accumulates, questions become more specific, and I think I can choose the type of surgery I want while comparing with other hospitals. The requirements I want become more specific. That way the doctor will know exactly what I want to do. And the second is the attitude of the counselor. I don't think I'll force all the customers I'm in charge of to make reservations or put a dump on all of them just because I'm the same head of counseling. I do it by looking at people. It seems that the attitude of customers changes a little when they feel that they have visited many places and really recognized them well. (There was also a director who checked which director he consulted with.) Of course, each hospital has a little bit different education. So let's show off that we're comparing a lot here and there and organize the list of questions. This is a very long post, thank you for reading it and I hope it helps everyone to choose a hospital.
Written by
App

Comment 41
다잏 2023-01-06 (금) 12:33 1 Years ago Address
It's really old!! thank you for the review
eoqkrskwk 2023-01-06 (금) 12:44 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the detailed information!!
샤부 2023-01-06 (금) 18:02 1 Years ago Address
How much was the estimate for Bongeunsa?

EADG Writer 2023-01-06 (금) 18:04 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
완자 2023-01-06 (금) 18:12 1 Years ago Address
thanks i think this is helpful info
흰둥이뎡 2023-01-07 (토) 03:17 1 Years ago Address
It's really helpful thank you!!
jejje 2023-01-07 (토) 07:36 1 Years ago Address
I will read it carefully and refer to it. Thank you so much for the detailed review!!
콧볼축소코지방제거 2023-01-07 (토) 10:44 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the information, these places were major
kjm5556 2023-01-07 (토) 11:21 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
레오s 2023-01-08 (일) 12:44 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

EADG Writer 2023-01-08 (일) 12:46 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

레오s 2023-01-08 (일) 12:47 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

EADG Writer 2023-01-08 (일) 12:52 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

레오s 2023-01-09 (월) 04:19 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

EADG Writer 2023-01-09 (월) 10:33 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
산업 2023-01-08 (일) 14:46 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the good review.
suzuki 2023-01-08 (일) 20:34 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for sharing information!
우기95 2023-01-09 (월) 13:39 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I'm thinking about it, but this is the best help!
배르단디 2023-01-12 (목) 17:00 1 Years ago Address
It's helpful to write it down in detail. Where is Bongeunsa? Ah, it may be a place that Chung-na knows and a place she doesn't know haha ​​Can you tell me?

EADG Writer 2023-01-12 (목) 17:06 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
황뱀 2023-01-15 (일) 02:24 1 Years ago Address
I've been trying to sell my feet between January and February, but thanks for the information!
닉닉긱 2023-01-15 (일) 02:56 1 Years ago Address
If you don't mind, can I know the amount for each hospital?

EADG Writer 2023-01-15 (일) 03:15 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

닉닉긱 2023-01-15 (일) 03:40 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

EADG Writer 2023-01-15 (일) 03:46 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

닉닉긱 2023-01-15 (일) 03:56 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
유코도리 2023-01-18 (수) 22:06 1 Years ago Address
Well, sure, there is accuracy.
로키 2023-01-19 (목) 12:18 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

EADG Writer 2023-01-19 (목) 12:35 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
초코추러스 2023-01-25 (수) 00:53 1 Years ago Address
Ooh, I'm also looking for a nose, but somehow I came across this article. There's nothing that overlaps with what I found... .A famous place for a man's nose? Or am I looking for something wrong? ㅠ Phew

EADG Writer 2023-01-25 (수) 00:56 1 Years ago Address
No, now that I think about it, most of them are factory-type . The place that Ye-sa found must also be a good place
liliililll… 2023-01-25 (수) 15:05 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

EADG Writer 2023-01-25 (수) 15:19 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
코코맘맘 2023-02-01 (수) 20:39 1 Years ago Address
Thank you so much for the detailed review!
눈코눈코눈코입 2023-03-09 (목) 13:18 1 Years ago Address
감사합니다!‘
박쿤이 2023-03-21 (화) 01:25 1 Years ago Address
정말 좋은 정보네요.지방이라 서울까지 생각 안했는데 다시 생각 하게 됩니다
진짜후기만적기 2023-04-15 (토) 16:24 1 Years ago Address
ㅋㅇ 성형외과 수술 하셨나용? 만족도 어떤지 너무 궁금하네요!!
미미영일이 2023-07-09 (일) 12:12 1 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 후기 감사합니다!!
keerdd 2023-07-16 (일) 19:56 1 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 고마워!
롲재 2023-07-26 (수) 21:31 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워!
두부맛집 2024-08-23 (금) 22:01 8 Days ago Address
근데 처음에는 내가 원하는 때에 일정 힘들 것 같다고 하더니 확인해보고 오더니 저녁 8시 반에 원장님한테 부탁드려본다고 하고 예약 잡아버림
처음엔 좋구나 했는데, 지금 생각해보면 가격도 너무 싸고, 그 시간에 담당의 상의도 없이 바로 수술 예약이 된다고?
실정권한이 그렇게 쎄다고?
이거 대리 아닌가? 의심들음 쎄함
병원 홍보 영상에서는 실명제 한다고 하는데 걍 cctv까면 되는거잖아.

>>> 이병원은 CCTV는 안까고 실명제만 한다는 얘기야?
Prev  Next  List