• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

3 types of facial contouring + nose consultation review

응애응얘 2023-01-06 (금) 01:33 1 Years ago 751
Hospital name: GNG Plastic Surgery Consultant: Director Kim Hye-young Consultation fee: 0 won I wanted to get 3 types of contours and nose done at the same time, so I watched YouTube and Director Kim Hye-young seemed to be good at both, so I visited the plastic surgery clinic for the first time in my life. First of all, the hospital was very large, so it was nice to have the scale and the staff. Everyone was friendly, especially Director Ji-yeon Byeon, who gave me advice first. It was my first time at the hospital, so I was scared because I thought the plastic surgery consultants would be very energetic and try hard to sell, but it was nice that there wasn't anything like that. The three types of contouring were 800 and the nose surgery was 400. They gave me a total estimate of 12 million won. I think it's a bit expensive, but since I have a deviated septum, the actual cost can be claimed at 1 million won, so I can save a little and said that if I decide on the same day, I can get a discount again. Director Kim Hye-young said They said they would reduce the outline of my cheekbones, slightly reduce my square jaw, and slightly reshape my front chin. As for my nose, they said they would correct it because it was curved and have surgery to raise the bridge of my nose. I have a box nose, so I was surprised to hear that nose reduction was unnecessary. The consultation was friendly and overall. It was good, but since I was busy, I was disappointed that there wasn't detailed surgical coaching tailored to my facial characteristics, and I think the price was a bit expensive. But I think it was a good idea to try my best.

Comment 4
다잏 2023-01-06 (금) 12:34 1 Years ago Address
It’s important to sell your feet!! ㅠㅠ
호호1233 2023-01-06 (금) 22:13 1 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠThank you for the review!
흰둥이뎡 2023-01-07 (토) 03:13 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review ㅜㅜ!
미래소년 2023-02-13 (월) 03:04 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the review
Prev  Next  List