• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

I went to three nose consultations...!

굴버링 2023-01-04 (수) 12:03 1 Years ago 518
There are a lot of people these days! Still, the results are important, so I visited all the hospitals I was curious about. First of all, I have a short nose and a raised nose. The hospitals were generally friendly and okay. J Hospital explains things with pictures, so it seems like they are teaching me about rhinoplasty. It was just a feeling, so I wasn't very impressed. I thought it would be nice to have more explanation about how my nose has changed and what the current problem is. I was recommended to lengthen and raise the bridge of my nose and have an osteotomy on the tip of my nose (nasal septum + ear cartilage). There were a lot of people at hospital B, but there were a lot of men. It was the same. The director just looked at it and decided that it would be a good idea to open the nasal septum and if it is not enough, use donated costal cartilage. Also, if it looks like it needs to be put in silicone, it would be a good idea to put it in. And for the tip of the nose that is lifted, it would be better to reposition the nasal cartilage to lower the tip of the nose...! I was worried about waiting at Hospital D, but it was okay, and the director was friendly . The director's consultation was generally friendly, and he did a good job of finding the style I wanted. The bridge of my nose was low, so I used silicone to raise the bridge and lengthen it, and set the tip of the nose with the septum + ear cartilage and repositioned the cartilage at the tip of the nose. So I was recommended the method of lowering the tip of the nose...! I think 2-3 consultations per day are appropriate. Consultations can be scheduled for about 2 hours. I didn't make a reservation, but there is a good hospital, so I'm trying to decide, and I'm going to look at the remaining hospitals before making a decision.

Comment 1
이수러너 2023-01-04 (수) 12:20 1 Years ago Address
정보 고마워 혹시 병원 이름 좀 알 수 있을까?
Prev  Next  List