• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of under-eye area treatment

dcnsoscm 2022-12-24 (토) 23:01 1 Years ago 1357
I went to ㅇㅁㄷ, ㅇㅅㅋ, and ㅇㅁㄷ because I wanted to get my under-eye area done . Price: ㅇㅁㄷ <>< ㅅㅅㅇ < ㅇㅁㄷ Consultation time: ㅇㅁㄷ = ㅅㅅㅇ >< ㅇㅅㅋ Three words: ㅇㅁㄷ = ㅅㅅㅇ < ㅇㅅㅋ Personally, I think it is not an easy surgery and there are many side effects, so I am not familiar with the surgical method. I decided before going to counseling that I should go to a place that would talk and provide thorough counseling! ㅇㅁㄷ and ㅅㅅㅇ are talked about so easily that it's like an eyebrow tattoo, and the doctor just glances past it, so I definitely should n't mention it. ㅇㅅㄷ was better than other places, but I wasn't sure about anything. The surgery method was explained well, but it auto-plays when you press the play button. Feeling like watching a lecture...? If it weren't for me, I would have received the same consultation, but it's a bit of a problem. First of all, I want to have surgery, and I'm thinking about ㅇㅅㅋ because I think ㅇㅅㅅ would be the best, excluding the places I skipped when selling handmade products, so I'm curious if there's anyone who had surgery at ㅇㅅㅋ and was satisfied or dissatisfied. If I was helpful, That would be great!>

Comment 3
CH77 2023-01-01 (일) 20:42 1 Years ago Address
오우 초성만보고 알순없지만.. 나도 올해는 수술해보려고 지금부터 손발품 파는중ㅠ 생기있는눈밑을우ㅣ해~
궁금해서요1 2023-01-04 (수) 10:17 1 Years ago Address
고민이에요 ㅇㅁㄷ는 상담이 좀 짧았나요?
스댄리 2024-01-19 (금) 23:25 8 Months ago Address
ㅇㅁㄷ는 사람마다 상담 후기가 갈리네 ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List