• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Pleasure Foot Review

유짱큐 2023-01-04 (수) 00:23 1 Years ago 3760
I went for a pleasure nose consultation on November 17th! As soon as I first arrived, I had a consultation with the director. He said I would receive counseling from Director Lee Jong-seok, but I came to receive counseling from Director Son Yoo-seok. So, I asked, "Can I get counseling from Director Son Yoo-seok?" and the director said, "Oh, but instead, I asked Son Yoo-seok." The director said there would be no additional discount. Director Lee Jong-seok said he would give a bigger discount because he just came here and there aren't many reviews yet..? It must have been! Nevertheless, I said, "Yes, I still want to receive it from Director Son Yoo-seok," and he said, "I understand." He said it kindly. When I consulted with the manager, there was no pressure to make a reservation at all, and he was kind. I went to three places, but the manager here was the most kind(?) and nice . I waited a bit and consulted with Director Yoo-Seok Son, and Director Yoo-Seok Son has really big eyes.. haha. Anyway, Director Yoo-Seok Son explained in detail what to do with the ear cartilage of the nasal septum, looking at pictures of my nose, and was very kind. But when I said that silicone is a bit good, The director recommended Megaderm, a donated dermis! This place seemed to use a lot of donated dermis, and Pleasure was the first place I went. So, I didn't know what to ask, so when the director asked, "Do you have any questions?", I said no. When I said that, he smiled and told me in detail about the nose, and then he left. And the aftercare here was great. They had things like sebum management and swelling reduction , so I wanted to do it here if possible. When I looked at the before and after photos on the homepage, I was worried because there were a few things like Not My Style. Oh , and go to the homepage here!! It's really meticulously done. There are also surgery notes (?) written by Director Son Yoo-seok, and as I read them, I felt that he knows the nose expertly. And my mom is forcing me to do it here. .I heard that Director Son Yoo-seok graduated from Korea University Medical School..lol..lol.

Comment 16
오즈의맙소사아 2023-01-04 (수) 02:28 1 Years ago Address
그래서 수술은 어디이서 하게 되었어??

유짱큐 Writer 2023-01-04 (수) 02:48 1 Years ago Address
아직도 못골랐어..라미체랑 제이티 가보고 진짜 정할려고 ㅠㅠ
호이오히 2023-01-04 (수) 14:10 1 Years ago Address
저도 상담받고 사진도 보고했는데 엄청 자연스러운 느낌인지라 확 변하지는 않는거 같더라구요 ..

유짱큐 Writer 2023-01-04 (수) 20:17 1 Years ago Address
그니깐요..자연스러운거 좋아하시는 분은 괜ㅊ낳을거같아요
안전이제일 2023-01-04 (수) 19:26 1 Years ago Address
나는 남자고 기증진피 생각하고 있는데 일단 유튜브 상으로는 메가덤 적극적으로 쓰는데가 플레저랑 국원석 밖에 없더라.
근데 플레저 홈페이지에서 후기 사진 보면 좀 그래.. 자연스럽지 않은 느낌이라고 해야하나.
그렇다고 국원석도 모르겠음. 재수술만 잘하고 미적으로는 아니라는 말도 있고.. 어휴 모르겠다.

유짱큐 Writer 2023-01-04 (수) 20:17 1 Years ago Address
아 나는 오히려 플레저 후기 사진 보고 너무 자연스럽게 되서 고민인데 ㅠㅠ

숲별달 2023-02-26 (일) 00:24 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
눈누랄라리 2023-01-05 (목) 15:44 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니다
샤부 2023-01-05 (목) 18:47 1 Years ago Address
나도 기능코만 아니면 여기서 했을거임
냥냥냥냥냐 2023-01-27 (금) 01:23 1 Years ago Address
와 나도 메가덤으로 하고싶어서 플레저 알아보고 있었는데 후기 고마워!! 결정되면 나중에 후기도 올려주라~!
몽누 2023-02-02 (목) 02:11 1 Years ago Address
나도 곧 플레저로 상담간다아아아 소중한 정보 고마워
유랏짱 2023-03-23 (목) 20:35 1 Years ago Address
나두 플레저 리스트에 있는데
후기라인도 이뿌고 원장님 평도 괜찮은거같아서
근데 디게 자연스러운가보네
자연스러운거 원하긴 하지만 그래도 어느정도
내 컴플렉스는 보정 되길 바라는데 ㅠ
확실히 직접 가따와야 감이 오나보다!
후기 고마워 예사
킹몽킹 2023-04-11 (화) 19:49 1 Years ago Address
하 고민된다 나도