• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

I also receive reviews/recommendations for rhinoplasty surgery

서클링 2022-06-05 (일) 13:42 2 Years ago 1068

My 6-year-old nose... (I did it once and it collapsed and received as a donor rib) It wasnt done at a hospital specializing in nose surgery, but a real dog. I regret doing it without knowing anything. I tried it, but I dont have time to get a consultation because its a direct job. TTTT Help me. Please help me, the reviews of the two reoperations below, or recommendations for places that are good for reoperation with direct line for reoperation, please. : Nose protruding, stuffy nose, short nose, hollow part just above the nostrils - Material : Using own ribs, it is good to prepare ear cartilage - Surgical method : Lower the nose bridge and keep it in the middle, direction to raise the tip of the nose, Stuck nose I feel it, so I widen that part and support it naturally/strongly 2. ㄹㅇㅇ - Consultation fee x, CEO - Possible improvement: Protruding nose, nose line ㅠ) - Materials: Rib cartilage (self, the donation amount is different, so I had to think about it and choose it myself, but it was recommended by myself), scalp dermis? (They say that the skin of the nose is thin, so it needs to be peeled off) -Surgical method: Say the same thing as ㅋㄴP. Lowering the beginning of the bridge of the nose and leaving it in the middle, in the direction of raising the tip of the nose. In addition to this, as I said in the introduction, if there is a good place for revision surgery, please recommend ㅠㅠ I want to go to a place that seems to revive Voldemort Corra too, but I thought this was the last place to go, and I didnt like the line, so I excluded it!

Comment 4
동언참치 2022-06-05 (일) 18:14 2 Years ago Address
Jeongwon Seo Man-gun / Duffel Jung Jae-yong / Goksaem Gok Falling Soo Go like this
도열열열 2022-06-05 (일) 20:42 2 Years ago Address
Ive heard it a lot
깬님 2022-06-05 (일) 20:53 2 Years ago Address
Im worried about donating because Im afraid of my own.. ㅜㅜ I hope it goes well!
막가롱 2022-06-06 (월) 19:28 2 Years ago Address
Im going to go to counseling...
Prev  Next  List