Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of the first Saint's product [ㅍ Plastic Surgery, ㅅㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery, Incheon Bupyeong ㅇ Plastic Surgery]

쌀쌍 2022-12-31 (토) 21:41 1 Years ago 1398
Hospital name: ㅍ Plastic Surgery Director’s name: Director ㅈㅁㄱ Hospital atmosphere: There are a lot of people and everyone is busy and bustling. Some people complained that they had to wait quite a long time despite making an appointment for a consultation. The staff were all friendly. They are mainly promoting a burial method called 12-hole lifelong adhesion. I tend to pursue gorgeous eyes. Consultation atmosphere: It is conducted in the following order: Manager > Director > Director. The hospital was so busy that I had to wait for several minutes at intervals for the director to come in, and then the director to come in, and then the director to come in again. Both the manager and director were friendly and answered all my questions well. The lines were meticulously drawn, and the lines drawn were really good. Quote: Review review condition 108 (epic epicanthoplasty + 12-hole lifelong adhesion) Follow-up care: One week later, removal of the epicanthoplasty and swelling laser + swelling injection Infinity Hospital name: ㅅㅇㅇ Plastic Surgery Director's name: Director ㅇㅌㅈ Hospital atmosphere: Clean interior and relaxed atmosphere I liked it. Waiting time was short. This is a hospital that does not advertise plastic surgery apps and most people come through referrals. One person director. No reservation fee required. Counseling atmosphere: It is conducted in the order of director > manager. I had the most confidence because it analyzed my eyes in the most realistic and professional way. He explained why this surgery was recommended, the pros and cons of each, and how it applied to my eyes. The manager is also friendly. I felt like I studied because all my questions were answered and I learned information I didn't know. Estimate: Review condition 200 ( Epic epicanthoplasty + double incision, eye correction required : ㅂㅇㄱ Hospital atmosphere: short waiting time. A comfortable neighborhood clinic atmosphere. Counseling atmosphere: Conducted in the following order: Manager > Director > Director. I liked the way the director explained the surgery by showing me cases of surgery similar to mine. The director takes the line, tells me the surgery I need, and the consultation is over. Kindly answer any questions I had. Quote: Acquaintance discount 150 (upper epicanthoplasty + double incision, eye correction

Comment 6
은혜강 2023-01-01 (일) 00:26 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워!
도머마 2023-01-01 (일) 00:57 1 Years ago Address
후기 고마워 도움되었어
Nevermind5… 2023-01-02 (월) 01:09 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 고마워
순돌이엄마 2023-01-02 (월) 20:18 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사해요 ㅜㅜ
오늘도해롱 2023-02-01 (수) 14:00 1 Years ago Address
내일 ㅍ성형외과 상담가는데 발품후기 고마웡ㅎㅎ
후니딩 2023-09-17 (일) 20:57 1 Years ago Address