• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Natural double eyelid removal

요오오룽 2022-12-31 (토) 21:20 1 Years ago 678
First of all, I couldn't go to a few places because I had to go on a day trip rather than a one-night stay because I was from the province. The time I waited + it took more than an hour for consultation. I think the consultation was detailed, but I only wanted double eyelid removal, but they even recommended a ponytail surgery (I only talked about this surgery for 30 minutes). Eyelid correction (removal of double couples) + ponytail, so it was 3 times the estimate I thought. So, the pass consultation fee is 10,000 won . The chief of staff consults quickly (but it feels like surgery is forced, and he strongly recommends that you do it unconditionally, saying that if you make a reservation on the same day, you will get a discount). The director seems to be full of confidence in the surgery . After the surgery, he straightened the line and explained the surgery method in a simple way, and ended with a consultation fee of 10,000 won. And while showing the picture data on the computer, he explains in detail that I need to correct my eyes like this . Measurement of astigmatism? Visual acuity is also measured. I was satisfied with the explanation and there was an expert force, so I booked the surgery, but I'm older and there are a lot of bad reviews, so I'm thinking of canceling (no consultation fee, the price seems expensive)

Comment 2
은혜강 2023-01-01 (일) 00:36 1 Years ago Address
Good job! I hope you have good results~
예프고시퍼 2023-01-02 (월) 18:10 1 Years ago Address
It's expensive, but it's very sensitive to care if it's been scolded in the past (it cares without making a fuss), and if you touch only the parts without problems (eyebrows or burial), it comes out smoothly.
Prev  Next  List