• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Daegu nose eye foot care review

욘용 2022-12-25 (일) 15:48 1 Years ago 807
ㅇㅅ (Received consultations from two directors/Received nose and eyes from the one famous for his nose, and only eyes from the one famous for his eyes) I went there because it was famous, but I could definitely feel that it was a typical factory-style surgery. They didn't really recommend anything else or anything. Both of them had very short consultations. One didn't like her eye line, but the other was pretty. They showed me pictures of other patients who had surgeries, and they weren't bad. J (Consultation only for the eyes) I went there because the reviews of Seongyesa were good. They were more friendly and detailed than ㅇㅅ. I think it was good because it wasn't a factory-style surgery. I liked the lines, and I was able to set a date right away, which was nice. But it seemed to be the most expensive place I've ever been to . ㅇ (Director ㅇㅁㅅ) I saw both my nose and eyes. It's unusual because both my nose and eyes are famous, so the facilities are a bit old. My eye line was pretty, and out of all the places I've been to, the consultation was the longest. They explained why I had to do this and why I had to do this, and they drew pictures while explaining everything. I felt while running around that I definitely recommend going in person. If you keep running around, you'll find this place. It seems like the right thing to do is to do it there
Written by
App

Comment 4
할까말까무서웡 2022-12-25 (일) 19:05 1 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니다
imbomool37 2022-12-26 (월) 03:53 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사드립니다..
뉴미다 2022-12-26 (월) 22:01 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사해용
지그 2024-08-11 (일) 22:28 1 Months ago Address
요셉 원장님 누구야??
Prev  Next  List