• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Daegu revision surgery review

요램술요 2022-12-25 (일) 09:13 1 Years ago 778
I looked into Daegu hospitals, looked up reviews there, and made consultation reservations for two places! The first place I went to was as friendly as the reviews said, and it was good that they listened to my concerns. They even drew a line, and I liked it even more because they made it exactly the line I wanted. When I asked if it was a reoperation, it would have to be a full incision and there would be a lot of scars, it was better. He said there would be less scars than now. He kept asking me if I had any more questions, and there were quite a few people waiting, so he gave me good advice without making me feel rushed! The price is 200. Is there a separate consultation room for general managers? They give price and date advice at the desk, but it's a bit hectic, so it's a bit disappointing. The second place I went to was ㄷㄲㄹㅈ. Everyone here was friendly and good, but I was embarrassed that I had to wear a headband all the way back during the consultation. But it wasn't bad because it seemed like they were trying to look at me more closely. In fact, they looked at me closer and more carefully than at ㅈ. But the important thing is that the lines are better than I thought. The moment he put it on thick, I gasped. I was confused because I was looking for something natural haha. So I asked, isn't it too thick..? Then he put it back on and it looked thick too. The consultation was good, but the lines were so shocking that I don't think I can go... Here too, they say it's 220 including the full cut and VAT. Actually, when J called the price, it was expensive... but when I heard 220, I thought "Ah^^" hahaha If I liked the line, I would have been really worried, but I think I'm more interested in J, but there are two places. There are a lot of reviews on foot products, but there don't seem to be many reviews on plastic surgery. It's almost confirmed, but there really aren't many reviews..? Looking at what I managed to find, it seems like most of it turned out well, but there seem to be one or two that didn't... I'm even more worried and worried because it's a reoperation. I'm curious about the reviews of people who had it done at J!

Comment 10
넘나어렵 2022-12-25 (일) 12:06 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information

요램술요 Writer 2022-12-25 (일) 16:38 1 Years ago Address
Hope this helps! :)
뉴미다 2022-12-26 (월) 22:02 1 Years ago Address
미미나 2023-01-22 (일) 19:36 1 Years ago Address
빵쓰똥쓰 2023-04-03 (월) 20:30 1 Years ago Address
Did you happen to have dual wielding in J??

요램술요 Writer 2023-04-03 (월) 20:32 1 Years ago Address
Yes, I did it at J and I’m satisfied!

빵쓰똥쓰 2023-04-03 (월) 21:32 1 Years ago Address
감사합니당!!
뮤밍 2023-04-27 (목) 19:02 1 Years ago Address
ㅈ에서 눈재수 트임도 같이 하셨나요?
여기 평은 좋은데 후기들이 없어서 궁금하네요^^;
다들 성공하셔서 후기가 따로 없는건가하네요ㅎㅎ

요램술요 Writer 2023-04-27 (목) 19:25 1 Years ago Address
저는 재재수술인데 트임은 안했어요!  저도 후기가 많이 없어서 걱정했었는데 만족하고있습니다ㅎㅎ제 후기는 개인 블로그에 3개월차까지의 경과를 기록중이에요! 이상하게 성예사에 잘 안들어오게되네요…ㅠㅜ 성공해서 그런가봐요..! ㅋㅋㅋ
쁕이이 2023-12-28 (목) 18:09 8 Months ago Address
정보 감사합니당 ㅎㅎ
Prev  Next  List