• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

R.H., N.N Eye Surgery Consultation Review

유유자자 2022-12-23 (금) 18:11 1 Years ago 784
I have ptosis gravis (I didn’t know I had it, but when I went around to hospitals, everyone said I did) and a Mongolian fold, so I got a recommendation for incision + eye correction + front or upper lip augmentation and got a consultation! First hospital: RHL Plastic Surgery Doctor: Director BJG (not specified) Consultation fee: N/A First of all, the consultation room manager was very kind! Since it was the first place I visited, I was very confused and didn’t know a lot, but he taught me a lot and explained things in detail. In addition, the people who took pictures and the other staff members were all kind, but the director’s surgery was delayed, so the waiting time was long! It seemed like the director came for the consultation right after the surgery, so he looked very tired and exhausted, and it felt like the consultation was done perfunctory and hasty… Of course it's a personal opinion and I take separate medication, but my doctor said that if the plastic surgery director says it's okay, then it's okay to have anesthesia, so when I told him that, at first he said he thought it would be okay, but after that he said he didn't know. Of course, since it's a different field, he may not know, but in that area, my trust level fell a little. Other than that, the director and everyone else was good! There was no pressure to make an appointment right away. Second hospital: No plastic surgery. Doctor: Director Chhj (not specified) Consultation fee: No. I was surprised that it was such a large hospital. I didn't know it would be this much. I went about 30 minutes before my consultation time and had a waiting time, but it was because I arrived early. All the staff were kind and the director of the consultation room was kind. It could be because I didn't do much legwork and didn't know much, but the director also took the line, so I was a little surprised. Anyway, the director was kind. In fact, at all other hospitals, the conversations with the directors were long and the conversations with the directors were short, but here, I talked to the director for the longest time. I asked him everything I didn't know or was curious about, and he answered everything thoroughly. As I wrote before, I have medication that I take separately, so I told him about it, and he said that since it's a large hospital unlike other hospitals, there's always an anesthesiologist on duty, so he said he would ask the anesthesiologist if my medication was okay. I liked that the most. After all, since I already have medication, I was nervous. I had no choice but to use it ㅠ In addition, the director and the manager were all kind and thorough during the consultation, but the manager said that he wanted me to make a reservation right away, and it was a bit like it was forced, but it was a bit like it was forced.

Comment 1
lily1383 2023-01-03 (화) 09:40 1 Years ago Address
둘다 CCTV 열람은 가능할까?
Prev  Next  List