• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㄹㅅㅍ and ㅍㄹㅇㅂ nose consultation review

바꿍 2022-12-23 (금) 02:24 1 Years ago 1622
It's a revision nose surgery and a consultation review. It's a warm review from this week. First of all, we both have an acquaintance around us, so I went through an introduction. 1. Director ㄹㅅㅍ ㄱㅈㅅ said he uses silicone costal cartilage + ear cartilage, and seeing that he improves the asymmetry of the nostrils and columella is symmetrical. It seemed like he paid a lot of attention to not only cosmetics, but also explained the functional problems of my nose while looking at the CT, and gave very detailed consultation. I trusted him because he seemed professional. He had the nasolabial fold extended to make the philtrum and mouth look in and look shorter. Emphasis on surgery! The counseling director was a bitch. They kept tugging at the cost, telling me that I would never get a discount unless I made a same-day reservation. LOL. He forced me to pay a reservation deposit. I was a bit upset because of this. The director's consultation was really good. He said even if I discounted the cost, he said 2. ㅍㄹㅇㅂ ㅇㅈㅎ The director used silicone rib cartilage. He said he would do it and that he would improve the part of my nose that looks wide from the front because my nostrils are flared and round. He said he would do the surgery to make my nose look longer because of the protruding part of my nose. He talks a bit fast and only talks about the facts. I asked him if he also does nose surgery for nasolabial angle, but he said there is a limit to correcting the nasolabial angle by raising the nose and my mouth doesn't protrude enough to take that into account, so I don't have to worry about it. The consulting director is friendly and doesn't force a reservation fee. If you did it, the cost is reasonable ---------------------------------------------- ---------------------- This is the consultation review so far, and if you have experience repeating the course at ㄹㅅㅍ or ㅍㄹㅇㅂ, please give me some information ㅠㅠ No. 1. Make a reservation for a re-consultation next week. I tried it, but the cost is almost 3 different from the 2nd one... so I'm worried. The shape of both is pretty, so I want a flashy look with a slightly rounded nose tip.
Written by
App

Comment 20
땅콩맘 2022-12-23 (금) 04:27 1 Years ago Address
The director ㅍㄹㅇㅂ both have the initials ㅇㅈㅎ, so I don't know who they are, but Teacher ㅇㅈhwa did it. I had my first nose job here. It's been three months now, and it's become so natural that people don't even know if I don't say anything. Actually, I want to go fancy with Tina because she's short, but she recommended a natural look because her face shape doesn't suit that kind of nose, so I did that. I am satisfied with everything except the natural discomfort that comes with plastic surgery. I haven't had a single surgery, and if I had to pick something that hurt, I would say the toilet paper pad that I put in right after the surgery was so spicy and painful. He's doing really well. There are a lot of patients at that hospital.

바꿍 Writer 2022-12-23 (금) 06:28 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the information!! Completely detailed.. ♥︎
정정낭랑 2022-12-23 (금) 11:53 1 Years ago Address
Can you share how much it cost for both places?

바꿍 Writer 2022-12-26 (월) 14:03 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
쌍까풀수수울 2022-12-24 (토) 09:55 1 Years ago Address
I had revision rhinoplasty at Respec and I too!! I have a different list, but from what I knew at the time, I think Respect was a bit more expensive, so I completely consulted with the director, trusted him, and made a reservation right away.

바꿍 Writer 2022-12-24 (토) 15:11 1 Years ago Address
Are you satisfied with the results of your nose surgery?!
삣뿟 2022-12-26 (월) 21:52 1 Years ago Address
Respect, real price.. I think I recommend Bisungakinjungko to everyone.. I wanted to do it because it was so famous, but the price was too much, so I booked somewhere else..

바꿍 Writer 2022-12-27 (화) 05:14 1 Years ago Address
I also applied for re-counseling, but if it doesn't work out, I'll go somewhere else... the 300 difference is a big deal.
숄앨올앨 2022-12-28 (수) 21:05 1 Years ago Address
ㄹㅅㅍ Can I know the price???

바꿍 Writer 2023-01-03 (화) 19:24 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
윤이난다 2023-01-03 (화) 14:26 1 Years ago Address
I also have a consultation with ㄹㅅㅍ and ㅍㄹㅇㅂ this week, and we are in the same situation with the reoperation. Can you tell me the amount?

바꿍 Writer 2023-01-03 (화) 19:24 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.

윤이난다 2023-01-04 (수) 11:01 1 Years ago Address
ㅍㄹㅇㅂ이 그럼 400이야?
냐냐링구 2023-01-11 (수) 07:31 1 Years ago Address
나도 어제ㄹㅅㅍ 다녀왔는데
가격듣고 동공 지진남….

바꿍 Writer 2023-01-11 (수) 13:01 1 Years ago Address
병원 결정했오 ?

냐냐링구 2023-01-11 (수) 14:54 1 Years ago Address
아직….  ㅜㅜㅜ
코재코재절실 2023-05-02 (화) 16:36 1 Years ago Address