• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

6 areas of nose augmentation

쇼멩 2022-05-27 (금) 23:40 2 Years ago 2073
I will briefly write down the 6 areas of the nose. First surgery, low nose, short nose cosmetic purpose 1. Consultation fee for Director ㅇㅂㅅ ㅅㅅㅈ 10,000 won. Photos taken from each angle, CT scan o Waiting time: 30-40 minutes total. The director there will give you information about the director. Because the pride is strong, trust goes up a lot. I was curious because it was so famous, but the director seemed to be good at creating the nose line I wanted and said he could remove it in just one day, so I was most excited about it in terms of price and overall. However, the consultation is not done in detail while looking at the CT, but rather we discuss the problem based on the appearance and talk about what to do about it! Director, 10 minutes..? Manager, I think it took 20 minutes. I paid a deposit , but they said it was refundable. 2. ㄹㄹ ㄱㅈㄷ Director's consultation fee box. So, I asked to go a little lower, using only silicone and nasal septum ear cartilage. The consultation was very friendly, so it's a place worth going to if you want a natural look. I wanted a fancy line so I passed 3. ㄹㅁㅊ ㅁㅎㅈ Consultation fee of 10,000 won for director, face photo shoot (multiple angles), CT scan o Desk staff was very rude ㅡㅡ As soon as I walked in, I felt like they were treating customers poorly, so I didn't like it from the start. I went to this place with high expectations because it was said to be fancy, but I was more disappointed than I expected. They said that you can never get the nose you want with donated ribs, and that you have to use your own ribs... This is the only place where you can use your own ribs... Of course, if you lower your greed, you can even get the nose you want. I looked up Bobby Talk and Seongyesa, and there were blind reviews, so I passed .. 4. ㄷㄷㅇ ㅇㅈㅎ No consultation fee for the director, took a photo of the side of the face, printed it out and provided consultation, CT It was expensive; I even asked what type of treatment I should use, and they said it would be decided during the surgery....;;;;; After opening, if it's not enough, they say they'll add a donation rib..... They said something ridiculous like this, so they fired me right away 5. ㅎㅌ ㅎㅅㅊDirector: No consultation fee, no CT scan, no facial photos taken. The director here is honest enough to feel like a friend. And he seemed to know a lot about nose surgery. Even though it wasn't a functional nose, he explained it well. There was almost no waiting time, and it seemed like the manager consulted for 40 minutes and the director for 20 minutes. The consultation atmosphere was similar to the ㄹㄹ plastic surgery clinic I worked with, but here they decided to use donated ribs - I like it the most in terms of consultation and surgery planning. 6. ㄹㅂㄹ ㅇㅅㅇ Director's consultation fee of 10,000, multi-angle facial photography, CT scan o First, 1 person Maybe it's because it's a place... I had to wait for 2 hours, but the wait was only 1 hour and 30 minutes... Looking at other reviews, they said that the manager and the director explained things well for a long time, but I'm not sure... Maybe it was because I waited too long, but I was really exhausted and the director. After the consultation, the manager didn't come in for about 10 minutes, so I even called him... I was a bit disappointed because I had high expectations... Looking at the reviews, the lines are pretty, but the price is self-funded at ㄹㅁㅊ, and ㄹㅂㄹ uses a donation fee. thing. And here, too, they said they could use the septum or ear cartilage if they run out of materials during the surgery, so the line is okay, but I still have doubts, so I'm worried... Lastly, I made a reservation for 2 weeks from now with Director ㅇㄷ ㅊㅇㄷ, but I'm agonizing over whether to go or not. For those of you who are scheduled to have a nose extraction, take note. Ha Teyoung

Comment 10
코코코코라인 2022-05-28 (토) 05:29 2 Years ago Address
Thank you for your hard work.
아인가 2022-05-30 (월) 01:53 2 Years ago Address
ㄹㅂㄹ I was looking forward to it,,, but the reviews aren’t that great ㅜㅜ

쇼멩 Writer 2022-06-03 (금) 23:49 2 Years ago Address
I don't know if it was because I had high expectations, but it was so bad... They even forced me to pay a reservation fee.
좀웃기는민트 2022-05-31 (화) 13:21 2 Years ago Address
I also went to ㅇㅂㅅ, and the director took great care of my problems, so I trusted him and it was great! I will also refer to the consultation reviews from other places. Thank you haha.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
리쪼 2022-06-03 (금) 10:01 2 Years ago Address
I'll refer to the review! Thank you haha
snaisi 2022-06-28 (화) 21:54 2 Years ago Address
ㅠ 초성 어딘지 모르겟어여 ㅠㅠ
맨날 봐도 헷갈림 ㅠㅠ
코르르르 2022-07-03 (일) 04:30 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쇼멩 Writer 2022-07-24 (일) 12:24 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
나르르르 2022-09-14 (수) 16:41 1 Years ago Address