• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Nose review

쾌지나쵕 2022-06-03 (금) 04:54 2 Years ago 664
I have a bit of a hawk nose and a curved nose, so its not even Shin Hyun-jun, but its about the same? First of all, I took a ct, and looking at the picture, the manager first looked at the condition of my nose and told me what it was, but the ct picture was a bit serious.. The nasal septum is almost curved in an S shape. This came in, and I wanted a short and low nose, but I raised my nose almost like a pigs nose and said that they could make it up to this level, so I was a little embarrassed... Boryeo 2. Hahaha The reoperation wasnt bad and the reviews seemed to go well, so I went, but the manager and the director both spoke very comfortably and so well, so I fell for something..? The director seems to have a good grasp of what I want. He said that he looked at my nose and said that the septum was bent a lot. So he naturally raised the tip of his nose and shaved his head and said that he would not need to use cosmetic products. I made an appointment for a consultation, but the director seemed a bit busy, so he spoke very quickly .. But I took a CT scan here too, and the septum is very curved, so it would be difficult to raise the tip of the nose with the septum (because it cannot be fixed with a curved one), so I was a little nervous because I thought I would have to do it with rib cartilage. I was told that it would be functional here as well. I did not use an implant and raised it with costal cartilage at the tip of the nose. The price was a little higher than I thought.It seems like this place is popular and a little flashy, but I got a consultation because the shape was pretty. The director was too busy to wait for 40 minutes in the consultation room..I said I never wanted to put implants, but it is okay to put them in, but there are many people who regret it later because The nose is too flat and no one around me knows a thing, so Im coming back again.. They said it didnt function here, so Im a little bit skeptical, but if the shape is pretty, I dont think its the best. + If there is a place that is naturally good at this, please recommend me TTTT If there is a place over there that needs to be filtered, please let me know. Im desperate ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Comment 8
아린이 2022-06-03 (금) 12:46 2 Years ago Address
Ive been to
담담잉 2022-06-03 (금) 15:00 2 Years ago Address
Sinsa Station is also functional, so go check it out!
준콩콩준 2022-06-03 (금) 15:32 2 Years ago Address
If you have time, I recommend that you visit a university hospital as well!
ekek0 2022-06-04 (토) 09:47 2 Years ago Address
Dont go to a place that isnt a plastic surgeon.
뵹뵹이 2022-06-10 (금) 00:06 2 Years ago Address
have you decided

쾌지나쵕 Writer 2022-06-10 (금) 03:40 2 Years ago Address
Ha I havent decided yet... I think Ill make a final decision after consulting with ㅁㅇㅇ
빵이2 2022-06-10 (금) 15:37 2 Years ago Address
Ive been there, but its nice that they only tell you what you need and dont burden you!
코코바베큐 2023-04-14 (금) 20:37 1 Years ago Address
결정했어?
Prev  Next  List