• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of revision rhinoplasty surgery

밍몽잉 2022-12-20 (화) 04:09 1 Years ago 872
1. ㅇㅇㅂ - Director ㅇㅅㅎ First of all, the waiting time was very long and I was a bit annoyed. There are so many people that it feels a bit hectic overall?? After waiting for about an hour, I met the counseling director and talked to him and waited at the front desk for another 40 minutes. If this was going to be the case, I wondered why I had taken a reservation... The director seemed confident, but maybe he was busy. He spoke quietly and left. Silicone and self-closing. , ear cartilage, abdominal nose correction, osteotomy, etc. 660... It was my first hospital, but when I heard the price, I was so shocked that I almost fell asleep, and the counselor didn't even take a breath, just explained the cost and said goodbye. This is why I was surprised twice. 2. ㅁㅋ - ㅇㅈㅈ Director: I went 30 minutes late because of hospital number 1, but I had to wait an hour to see the counseling director.. The counseling director was very quiet and not very active..? It was amazing that the CT here was three-dimensional, like a 3D printer, and did virtual plastic surgery! They show me the shape I want, but I'm not satisfied with everything I do on the computer. The real surgery has to be successful...haha.. The director is also full of confidence. Unlike the hospital in front of me, there's no need for an osteotomy here, and he says he'll use the nasal septum, ear cartilage, and silicone. You did it! The price is around 535? I went home with a shocked heart because I had my first surgery 3 years ago at both places, and the cost was completely different from the reoperation cost I knew back then... ㅠㅠ I'm going to visit other hospitals this Friday. Can you recommend a place that does a good job of correcting the nose? ,,lol
Written by
App

Comment 4
나비813 2022-12-21 (수) 14:32 1 Years ago Address
놀래서 자빠질뻔 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ너무웃겨 ㅜ 아니 나도 발품파는 중인데 나도 복코/콧볼교정에 비중격이 작아서 기증늑으로 해야한다더라ㅜ 300만원대 생각하고 갔는데 438만원 견적 받고 방금 왔어! 저스트성형외과 후기도 좋고  오늘 가보니까 상담도 왕 친절하시긴 해,, 한번 가봐
근데 보통 첫수때 400이상 드나 ㅜㅜ 넘 비싸다
부작용절대싫어 2022-12-21 (수) 17:54 1 Years ago Address
나도 ㅇㅅㅎ 한테 했는데 상담 한 3분 했나ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 실장이 상담 다해줌 걍 실밥도 2번 풀러 갔는데 하나 안 풀린거 두달 뒤에 알아서 뒤늦게 풀음 근데 사과 한 마디도 없음 놓친부분이 있었나보죠~ 이러고 맘 ㅎㅎ
lily1383 2023-01-03 (화) 09:44 1 Years ago Address
보통 첫수인데도 가격이 그렇게 높아ㅜㅜ?
zz00zz 2023-01-25 (수) 04:13 1 Years ago Address
나도 ㅇㅇㅂ 발품생각중
ㅇㅇㅂ는 요새 뜨고있는 병원이라던데.. 원장도 실장도 신뢰가 안가네 너무 고민되네
Prev  Next  List