• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of eye surgery!!

소리솔라 2022-05-29 (일) 09:36 2 Years ago 708
I was looking for a non-incision, in-out line! 1. Director ㄷㄹㅅ ㅇㅇㅅ I heard that the famous person is ㅎㅅㅈ, and my friend got it from this person and it worked out well, so I went there out of curiosity! There was no separate consultation fee, and I received consultation from the director, director, and manager in that order. It was cheaper than other places, probably because of an acquaintance's discount! However, he made the line thicker than expected (I think he did it because he thought it would unravel because it was a non-incision!), and he said he liked the line, which I felt was not good when I saw it, so I thought it didn't suit this person, so I quit. ㅠㅠ 2. ㄴㅅㅎ ㄴㅅㅎ Director, Manager -I received consultation from the director and manager in that order, and there was no separate consultation fee! He recommended non-incision + eye correction, but he did it in-line. When I got it in-line, my eyes looked a lot harsher than I thought, so I asked if in-line would work, and they said I needed an epicanthoplasty. He didn't want epicanthoplasty, so I passed. ㅠㅠ 3. ㅇㅇㅂ ㅂㅇㅎ I received consultation from the director, director, director, and director in that order, and as expected, I was recommended non-incision + eye correction! When I went there before, I told them I wanted inline because the inline version didn't suit me, and I liked everything they did so I decided to go here! I liked that they showed photo examples during the consultation, and if it's your first time getting it, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get it here!

Comment 7
minnnk 2022-05-29 (일) 11:19 2 Years ago Address
병원 정했어?? 나도. 고민중….재수술가야하는데
마리스 2022-05-30 (월) 00:46 2 Years ago Address
정보고마워!!나는 상담 리스트 추리려고 열심히 손품 팔고 있어ㅜㅜ
랄라뿡 2022-05-31 (화) 14:47 2 Years ago Address
정보 고마오ㅠㅠ 나도 6월에 수술할려고 예약금 걸어뒀는데도 계속 보게 된다,,
호로로잉 2022-06-01 (수) 17:00 2 Years ago Address
정보 고마워 ㅎ 나도 가봐야겠다
리쪼 2022-06-02 (목) 17:26 2 Years ago Address
계속 리스트 수정중인데 정보 고므워 ㅠㅠ
힝구리퐁퐁 2022-06-04 (토) 00:51 2 Years ago Address