• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅇㅇㅂ I went to see my feet.

천간경 2022-12-14 (수) 23:08 1 Years ago 1551
Hospital name: Wave Clinic Director: Director Jin Sang-gyun Consultation fee: None Consultation details: A CT scan was performed for free, and I went in for a consultation, but the director actually scrolled up and down the CT to identify all internal problems in the nose, and identified the cause of functional problems and where to go in terms of cosmetics. He looked closely at the parts that were unsatisfactory. It was almost like a 20-minute consultation... He continued to touch my nose to infer its shape. According to the director, during the surgery, he hung up a photo he had brought with him in order to achieve the desired shape as much as possible. Since he is an otolaryngology resident, even if problems arise later, I had a lot of faith that I would receive professional care, and I had even more faith because it was a one-person system. In particular, I was very attracted to the sand plant technology because it was non-implantable, and I went to four other places that day, but I made up my mind on this one on the plane ride down.

Comment 6
로미유 2022-12-15 (목) 10:57 1 Years ago Address
thank you for the information!
Andleas 2022-12-15 (목) 16:12 1 Years ago Address
고민중이었는데 감사합니다
감자튀김칩 2022-12-16 (금) 14:18 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니다
아롤이 2022-12-24 (토) 12:17 1 Years ago Address
정보 감사합니다
삼차재수술 2023-01-19 (목) 17:15 1 Years ago Address
혹 수술 하셨나요 ////  저도 여기 생가은 하는데 //  화려ㅘㄴ 코를 원해서 ....  모양이 ../
코코코ㅗㅋ코ㅗ코콬 2024-02-05 (월) 01:00 7 Months ago Address