• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

This is my first time with a nose so please help me ㅠㅠ

밍밍몽구 2022-12-01 (목) 15:36 1 Years ago 724
Yesterday, I went to two places with ㅁㅂ and ㅍㄹㅁㅇ. ㅁㅂ is just okay..? I don't think it was bad Maybe because I went a little early, there wasn't really any waiting time, so I immediately consulted with the director and the next director. They were both reasonably friendly and said they use silicone for ear cartilage, nasal septum, and that my nose is slightly crooked, but this can't be helped. Ugh.. can I tell you the cost..? If you're curious, ask in the comments. Anyway, I don't think I've ever felt that much attraction. ㅍㄹㅁㅇ had a long waiting time and the cost was expensive. The consultation with the director cost 10,000 won, and I received consultation from the director, then the director, and then the cost consultation in that order, but before talking to the director, CT? I took a picture and while talking with the director, he asked me if I would like to have a functional nose surgery because I also have rhinitis, but before that, he said that it would probably be similar and wouldn't get better since it's allergic, so I said no. He asked me if I had any photos with me, so I showed them to him. The director chose some photos and said, "This is a photo of me." Do you think it would be a good idea to show it to you? You told me that, but you were so kind and pretty. Your eyes are this big? I was told I had to wait 30 minutes to go into surgery, so I waited, but when I looked on my phone, I saw that an hour had passed, so I looked around and just waited. I think I waited about an hour and a half in total, but the director kept paying attention, so it was okay. I'm sorry. So should I say that I solved it because I was simple..? So, I went in to see the director. At first, I was a little scared because of his strange charisma, but later he spoke kindly and kindly to me, so I was okay with it. If I had any more questions, I was glad that he told me to ask them comfortably. He said that the method was to use silicone to raise the 3mm and then raise it up to 4mm. The tip of the nose is made up of costal cartilage and septal cartilage. ? Actually, ㅍㄹㅁㅇ was kinder than ㅁㅂ, and I liked and was attracted to it because it was the surgery method I had been thinking about, but both were similar in a way, so I was more worried about which one to choose.. Please let me know if there is a place that is not good among these two places. I will go to ㅁㅇㄷ the day after tomorrow, but if this place is not good as well, let me know.. Oh, doctor, ㅁㅂ is ㅇㄱㅎ, and ㅍㄹㅁㅇ is ㅊㅎㅅ!

Comment 5
하얀맛칠리 2022-12-01 (목) 17:47 1 Years ago Address
두곳 다 별로 아닌데? 괜찮아 ㅋㅋ 나는 프리미어에서 코했었는데 잘됐어! 막 추가하는것도 없고 과하지않게 잘맞춰주시더라~
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

밍밍몽구 Writer 2022-12-01 (목) 17:49 1 Years ago Address
헉 진짜?? 알려줘서 고마워ㅠㅠㅠ 잘됐다니 부럽당..ㅠㅠ
두짱 2022-12-16 (금) 02:15 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

밍밍몽구 Writer 2022-12-16 (금) 02:16 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

두짱 2022-12-17 (토) 22:23 1 Years ago Address