• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Apgujeong/Nonhyeon-dong foot care review

오블리주 2022-12-15 (목) 20:41 1 Years ago 614
I've been to 3 places in Apgujeong and 2 in Nonhyeon-dong. First of all, I have single eyelids and a big wrinkle on my left eye, while my right eye is a pair of eyes and has a Mongolian fold and my eye couple is thin . I wanted natural eyes and hoped for burial surgery. 1. Nonhyeon Station A Hospital Non-incision double eyelid surgery / 143 (tax included) / 6 months of inline aftercare / 20-minute consultation without removing the mask (doctor>director) / General anesthesia It was the first consultation hospital and the doctor recommended eye surgery because I had weak strength to open one eye. He said that burial surgery would likely come off. 1. Apgujeong B Hospital, implant (highly recommended for front slit) / 90 (+front slit 60) / 3 years of aftercare / inline / waiting time due to many people / taking off mask before consultation Director (15 minutes) > doctor (consultation time 5 minutes) / general anesthesia (anesthesiologist does it in person) The director explained well and recommended this and that in a kind manner. It was good to take pictures before consultation and consult while looking at them. There are many people in the hospital and the doctor has a long time. It's the only place where they took off their masks. 2. Nonhyeon Station C Hospital, partial incision / 120 (+front slit 50) / 2 years of aftercare / inline / short consultation time (total 5 minutes) / no mask removal / partial anesthesia It's a famous place and the consultation time was too short. It feels like they're explaining assuming I know everything? I already knew this, but 4. Apgujeong D Hospital Burial (front slit not recommended) / 150 / 1-year online aftercare / 10-minute consultation / No mask removal / Local anesthesia I know this doctor as a very famous one, and he only does double eyelid surgery, but 150 seems expensive. That must mean he's good. The doctor was definitely kind and explained everything to me, and he helped me with my lines. But the desk staff and the manager were rude... I had a strong feeling that he was telling me to hurry up and go. Maybe because he's so famous. I was wondering if I had any more questions, but he was trying to end the consultation... "You don't have any more questions, do you? Then I'll go now~" <>< A sentence I heard directly 5. Apgujeong E Hospital Quick burial (front slit not recommended) / 100 / No aftercare (up to 10 years if re-surgery is needed) / Online / 10-minute consultation / No mask removal / Local anesthesia I went because it was often mentioned in the community. A famous place. When I asked about the forehead lift, he explained the reason for the premature aging (he explained it convincingly while putting a ruler directly between my eyebrows). The doctor was kind and, as expected, famous. Out of the 5 places, it was the hardest to make an appointment for a consultation, and this year, the morning and afternoon surgery times were all closed. He did a great job of making the line pretty. The atmosphere of the hospital itself was so-so. Except for number 4, I think they were all kind, but number 2 was the kindest and the hospital was large, so in many ways it felt like a large hospital. What I felt while visiting was that each hospital recommends different things and the prices are all different... It's so important to visit several places. The consultation times were short because I finished first. Excluding 3 and 4 (I finished those first), I'm having a hard time deciding between 2 and 5. But the last teacher, teacher number 5, explained well the reason why I shouldn't do the front part, so I'm a lot more relieved. I was worried that the wrinkles under my eyes would come off if I got them buried, but teacher number 5 said there was a 1% chance that they would come off, so I shouldn't worry. The only person who gave me confidence was...

Comment 12
룬희삐 2022-12-15 (목) 21:11 1 Years ago Address
Is it possible to get a full facial consultation without taking off the mask?

오블리주 Writer 2022-12-15 (목) 21:28 1 Years ago Address
It seems like you judge only by looking at the eyes.. But I don't think you even looked at the hospitals that took off their masks as a whole.
한방에제발 2022-12-15 (목) 21:36 1 Years ago Address
5군데면 진짜 고생했네ㅜ 아니 근데 전체적으로 조화 봐줘야되는 거 아닌가

오블리주 Writer 2022-12-15 (목) 21:54 1 Years ago Address
나도 한군데라도 그럴줄알았는데 다 바로 보고 판단하시더라구. 나름 유명한데로만 갔는데..ㅋ큐ㅠ
davinci 2022-12-16 (금) 10:45 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

오블리주 Writer 2022-12-17 (토) 01:13 1 Years ago Address
헉 맞아 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
이십사도 2022-12-16 (금) 10:48 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

오블리주 Writer 2022-12-17 (토) 01:14 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
스키키 2022-12-19 (월) 14:08 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

오블리주 Writer 2022-12-20 (화) 07:30 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
눈누랄라리 2022-12-20 (화) 12:30 1 Years ago Address
저도 이번주에 압구정쪽 발품하는데 4,5번이 무슨병원인지 알수있을까요??
살로우만 2023-01-11 (수) 22:14 1 Years ago Address
5번 병원이 어디인지 좀 알려주시겠어요?
Prev  Next  List