• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Lower eyelid, mid-face lifting, 5 Korean hospitals review

뉴욕K 2022-12-14 (수) 15:16 1 Years ago 2272
I am in my early 50s living in the US. I was planning to get lower eyelid surgery in Korea this time. I made reservations in advance in the US by selecting 5 hospitals via KakaoTalk or phone call for about 20 days. I arrived over the weekend and visited 5 hospitals today, Monday. I don’t have much fat under my eyes, so I have a severe triangle sag, and I have tear troughs, Indian bands, nasolabial folds, and bulldog wrinkles. My eyes are not that saggy, but I have thick eyelids and a phenomenon where I open my eyes using my forehead. I had eye surgery twice at a university hospital for glaucoma, so I am going for a second surgery. 1. When I searched for Eyewon Plastic Surgery   in advance, it seemed like they do the most natural eye surgeries, such as double eyelid surgery and double eyelid surgery.   I saw reviews of successful surgeries for sausage eyes that had failed at many other places, and they have a nickname of Apgujeong Sewing Machine, so they do surgeries meticulously, so there is relatively little bleeding or swelling at the surgical site. They said that the parts I like are covered for 3 years.   It's small and cozy but has a lot of customers. The consultation fee is 10,000 won and the consultation time is very short, about 5 minutes.   KakaoTalk consultation was impossible in the US and it was difficult to make a reservation, so I explained the situation and barely made a reservation in the US 3-4 weeks in advance . I took a picture of my limbs before seeing the teacher and will see the teacher soon.   The teacher looked calm but tired, and after looking at me, told me to only do the under-eye filler for the areas that were lacking, not   the lower eyelid. The filler cost is 220,000 won for the sunken area under the eyes. The director recommended that even if you get botox and other things from a cheap place, you should definitely get the teacher for the under-eye filler.   - -> I think the filler will be placed well and simple, but I think I need a more aggressive surgery, so I'll skip it. 2. Gel Plastic Surgery Director Kang Min-jo   I sent him a photo from the US and through KakaoTalk consultation, he recommended that I need lower eyelid surgery, forehead lifting, and facial lifting on my face, and that I should get the lower eyelid surgery first.   The hospital is clean and there are two directors, and I thought they were a married couple, but the female director was not there because she opened a different hospital as a dermatologist. Most of the consulting staff were friendly. The   consultation fee was 10,000 won    . I went earlier than the appointment time, but I waited for a long time, and since the surgery wasn't finished, I saw the doctor after a long wait and   he said it would be better to do the forehead lifting first. He   said that I should get the lower eyelid surgery from another director, but I couldn't wait any longer because I had a reservation at the next hospital, so I decided to visit again and left. - -> I wasn't particularly impressed, and I wanted to consult about lower eyelid surgery, but I skipped it because you mentioned forehead augmentation first. 3. Idea Plastic Surgery Director Kook Gwang-sik   Regarding Idea, there were mixed reviews when I searched, and out of the two directors, Director Kwon had a bad review, so I skipped that one, and among them, Director Kook had good reviews, so I chose Director Kook.  I had a photo consultation via KakaoTalk in the US, and they recommended that I get lower eyelid surgery along with mid-face augmentation. The estimate I received in advance was 2.8 million won.  I didn't know what mid-face augmentation was, but after that, I learned about Soof Lifting and Antodyne mid-face augmentation, and I suddenly became interested in it, so I had high expectations.  The consultation fee was 10,000 won, and Director Kook was very confident, and I trusted him too much. He explained in detail about mid-face augmentation that cannot be solved with lower eyelid surgery alone, and why my face needed it, etc. It was good. He said that the surgery would be available at 3 PM tomorrow, and he showed confidence that  the 2 million won surgery, which is a deal with a friend in Korea and two others, would be done separately for the skin, muscle, and fat layers without the eyes getting flipped over or anything like that. The surgery time is expected to be about 2 hours - - -> I really liked the price and the doctor. In the end, I decided to get the surgery here. 4. White Plastic Surgery   Seong Yesa There weren't many reviews, but I saw a good review on Missy, and she seemed to be good at eyes, so I asked a friend, and two of my friends in Korea went for a consultation first and saw it, and their satisfaction was very good. I  finally got a consultation in the US. The consultation fee was 10,000 won .   There seemed to be a lot of middle-aged or older elderly plastic surgery customers who looked like they had a lot of money, and they seemed very busy . Their personality seemed calm and serious. He recommended lower eyelid surgery, slightly corrected the thickness of the chin, and said that it would be good to do Ulthera for Indian bands, etc. He asked why he did not recommend central face lifting, and said that there may be a part where the cheekbones look raised and large, and that there may be a lumpy sagging like a lower face mask later on. (It is so different from Idea's mid-face lifting, so I am really worried.) He said that it is not time for forehead lifting yet. The price is wicked, 3.19 million won for eyes, 600 shots of Ulthera for 3.8 million won, but my friends visited first and made a deal, so I got a cash deal and forehead botox service, so the cash deal price is 5.8 million won - - -> Ulthera 1 hour surgery, about 2 hours, a total of 3 hours It is so expensive, but I am thinking about doing it here. Since I have to make an incision under the lower eyelid anyway, I thought I would not have to do a second surgery in 10 years, so I went to Idea where I could do it like a mid-face lifting. 5. First, I chose Director Lee Sang-jun of the plastic surgery clinic because he seemed a bit more calm out of the two directors on YouTube . The doctor was very calm and the consultation was long and thorough. The consultation fee was 20,000 won, and he said that I might not be satisfied with the results of my lower eyelid surgery due to the previous surgery I had at a university hospital. He recommended forehead augmentation first. Lower eyelid surgery 6.89 million won - - - - > I skipped it because the doctor who would perform the surgery wasn't confident.

Comment 10
로미유 2022-12-15 (목) 10:57 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the info!
저두잇 2022-12-20 (화) 23:49 1 Years ago Address
Oh my, thank you for your hard work!
Shkk12 2023-01-27 (금) 16:28 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the info
하기라브 2023-02-27 (월) 08:55 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for the information.^^
auddk4194 2023-03-26 (일) 22:24 1 Years ago Address
Thanks for the info
뻬뻬당구 2023-03-30 (목) 20:12 1 Years ago Address
The age range and the surgery case from 10 years ago are very similar to mine, and the aftereffects are similar now, so I'm looking into it and getting good information. I hope you maintain the good results~
다좋아질거야 2023-06-05 (월) 01:36 1 Years ago Address
It's been about 6 months since the surgery. How are the results? Are you satisfied?  I'm also seriously considering mid-face lifting, but there's not much information. It's hard to see before and after photos.  Are there any regrets? No matter how well it went, aren't there some regrets?
eh**** 2023-06-14 (수) 14:05 1 Years ago Address
Wow, wow, 3.8 million won for 600 shots? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He didn't even use a knife, but isn't he just a robber?;; Wow, the maintenance period is only 1 year;;
mkmk000 2023-08-04 (금) 05:28 1 Years ago Address
I'm really curious about the information on the central facial area and actual reviews!!
가루22 2023-11-21 (화) 19:50 10 Months ago Address
So, did the surgery go well? How were the results?
Prev  Next  List