• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Ssangsu balpum review

캐월 2022-12-10 (토) 14:02 1 Years ago 1669
Name of Hospital: ㅇㅇㄱㅇ Plastic Surgery Counselor: Director of ㅇㅇㄱㅇ Consultation Fee: None Consultation Details: He came right away without waiting time and proceeded with the consultation, and he was very kind. I only wanted an epicanthoplasty and double sleeves, but other small things were naturally recommended, so I wasn't really attracted to it. I was told to do burial, epicanthoplasty, ptosis correction, and even fat removal, so it came out to about 1.4 million won. Hospital name: ㄴㅅㅎ Plastic Surgery Consultant: ㅅㅇㅇ Consultation fee: None Consultation content: There was some waiting time, but the director seemed to be busy, so he took care of me for five minutes and went away. Rim. However, unlike the director above, he said that there was no need for fat removal and ptosis correction without excessive treatment, and he said that the line was in-out, but I liked it. It's a bit unfortunate that the consultation time was too short, but the manager is very kind! Burial, front opening selfie event, 870,000 won on the condition of making a deposit on the same day

Comment 3
구우우우웃 2022-12-21 (수) 17:51 1 Years ago Address
ㄴㅅㅎ 발품팔려고했는데 고마워!
명이닝 2023-01-10 (화) 03:26 1 Years ago Address
나도 ㄴㅅㅎ 생각중이였는데 고마워
Tititit 2023-10-25 (수) 10:09 10 Months ago Address
후기 고마워!
Prev  Next  List