• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅇㅆReview

이기타 2022-12-05 (월) 17:52 1 Years ago 850
No waiting, no CT, no consultation fee. The director's impression was really good. It felt like talking to a relative at a relative's house rather than talking to a doctor as a patient. I tried to have a closed surgery, but he objected, saying that my nose would never improve with a closed surgery, and even though I was very picky about my request. He calmly tells me why it is not possible. Especially when I talk about the method, he asks me if other hospitals have said that, and even though I have been in this business for over 10 years, he tells me to filter out hospitals that talk like that and even explains the reason in person. Just for consultation. It took almost an hour and the cost wasn't too bad, but the surgical method didn't suit me, so I put it off.

Comment 1
navicular 2022-12-09 (금) 02:27 1 Years ago Address
Is it ㅇSome? I actually didn't like it there. Personally, I went to this hospital for the second time because of the good reviews, but the director listened half-heartedly and tried to listen well at first. Rather than giving the impression that the director really cared, I felt like he was talking back to me as if he was not confident in anything other than what he was good at, so I skipped the hospital after receiving consultation. I'm still looking for a hospital.
Prev  Next  List