• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

ㅊㄷㅇ, ㅂㅌㅇ consultation review

드라이샴푸 2022-12-05 (월) 00:19 1 Years ago 882
Director Chae . He was friendly and seemed like a good person. When I wanted to raise only the tip of my nose due to concerns about the side effects of silicone, he did not recommend inserting additional silicone and kindly explained the tip of the nose surgery, saying that the nose bridge was not missing. However, since my nose had a lot of volume, I needed to also have nostril reduction done at the same time . Explained as 110 = 3.3 million won. I had a CT scan before the consultation, but they didn't even open it, so I was a little curious as to why it was done. Still, it was a friendly and detailed explanation. ㅂㅌㅇ Director Lee. He turned on CT and analyzed it really well. Rather than simply looking at the nose, they compare the harmony of the entire face shape and recommend the nose shape that suits me. Since there is no volume in the middle, the higher the nose is, the better it suits my face shape. I was only planning to have nose tip surgery without silicone, so he recommended 3mm silicone insertion. He also said that there was no point in having surgery just on the tip of the nose, and that he would be satisfied with an implant . There was no feeling at all that they were pushing unnecessary surgery to make more money. It is true that a high nose is the best for a face, and I fully agree with this, so I was grateful that they analyzed my face well. I felt that the price was a bit expensive, but at first it was 528 I was offered 10,000 won, and they said 4.29 million won on the condition that I write a review on the app and have surgery within 2 months. From what I heard, when I wrote the review, was it the hospital event team? It seemed like I had to coordinate with the hospital. It was a hospital that had thorough follow-up care, such as visiting the hospital 3-4 times after the surgery, and the director's character seemed like a personable person. However, I still have concerns about silicone, so I wouldn't choose it as the hospital for the surgery.
Written by
App

Comment 2
워닌 2022-12-23 (금) 03:25 1 Years ago Address
나도 ㅂㅌㅇ 마음이 드는데 가격이 좀 쎄구나 ..
냠냠쩌쩝 2023-01-27 (금) 23:35 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List