• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Only 1 group of epicanthoplasty restorations were applied ㅠㅠ

고양OI 2022-12-03 (토) 13:44 1 Years ago 1317
Do I really have to go to multiple military branches?? ㅁㅇㅌ I went there and the counseling director was friendly and the director was also kind. I was curious about ㅅㅅㅇㄹ and ㅇㅂ, but they said they were fully booked so I could only go ㅁㅇㅌ . Improvement of the epicanthoplasty, a little bit of nuho, a little bit of skin, a little bit of skin tightness, a little bit of micro-restoration, it's like uploading a recommended photo and writing a review, and they're talking about 199 with added tax .. There are people who sometimes get informed that surgery is not possible at ㅁㅇㅌ, but I was informed that surgery is possible, so I consulted with the director for a long time. Then the director came in and held a mirror and looked into my eyes with a flashlight and gave me detailed advice. I liked that he was very friendly overall.

Comment 5
오믈렛1 2023-01-19 (목) 03:14 1 Years ago Address
Be sure to go to several places. It’s really important to do your best when getting plastic surgery…
duyop 2023-02-27 (월) 06:15 1 Years ago Address
Have you restored it now?
팥붕냠냠 2023-04-10 (월) 20:12 1 Years ago Address
I went here for the first time too and I loved it so much! I wanted to do it, but I'm still going to look at 5-6 things before making a decision... I want to do it right away, but rather than doing it hastily, even if it's a little late, I'm going to calmly consider everything and analyze it so that I don't have any regrets....
고민중이지만 2024-07-06 (토) 01:19 2 Months ago Address
여러 병원 가봐야겠어요 저도!
jkjk2016 2024-08-28 (수) 21:30 22 Days ago Address
나도 추석 연휴 직전에 하려고 했는데 1년 정도 더 알아보고 결정하려고... 또 남은 여생을 후회하면 살고 싶지 않아.... ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List