• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

AM Plastic Surgery Review

기소르 2022-12-03 (토) 06:45 1 Years ago 1901
As my last hospital visit, I went to AM Plastic Surgery in Sinsa Station. I went because this was the hospital where my friend had surgery! The hospital facilities were very comfortable and clean. The waiting time was about 20 minutes, and after a brief consultation with the manager, I consulted with the director. As you can see in the reviews, the director was very thorough! At other hospitals, people wait for the line 2-3 times at most, but here they wait a lot. Even though I had a lot of questions, you answered them in great detail. There was no busy atmosphere at all, which is typical of plastic surgery clinics. They say they perform two surgeries a day! Unlike other hospitals, I really liked the consultation with the director, and my acquaintance also liked this hospital because not only did the surgery result turn out to be good, but there were no excessive recommendations from the consultation director at all! I don't have a lot of fat under my eyes and it bothers me a bit, so I asked about the area under my eyes, but the director told me there was no need to talk about it because I was still young... If he thought it wouldn't have any effect or if it seemed like there was a risk, he would rather stop me. The director also asked me about it. They said that just burying them would be enough, so I think they will just bury them. So far, I have gone to a total of 4 places for consultations, but this was the hospital I was most satisfied with in terms of consultation! The price was reasonable for me. They said it was 89 during the event, and the regular price was 99! (I probably don't want my face to appear, so I think I'll pay the regular price.) After the consultation, I had a lot of trouble deciding whether to make a reservation at Icon or here, but my friend was successful, and considering the price and other factors, I thought this would be a good place, so I made a reservation on the same day. came! I feel relieved...

Comment 4
pshen 2022-12-03 (토) 12:06 1 Years ago Address
Thank you for leaving a review!! I also heard that AM is clean and natural… (When you say it like this, you sound like a broker;;; haha)
지니5555 2023-02-26 (일) 16:45 1 Years ago Address
I also put it on the to-do list and I’m looking forward to it.
미미미사 2024-01-24 (수) 20:11 8 Months ago Address
Thank you for the review!
라라루 2024-02-18 (일) 02:08 7 Months ago Address
I searched for it on the AM list... Thank you for the review!
Prev  Next  List